Regarding Mark Cuban's Post-Game Antics...

Kmart won't do anything... a grown man doesn't respond to childish behavior like a child. And unless i'm seriously underestimating him, taking thehigh road here is the smart move and what he'll end up doing. It's not like Cuban is a threatening dude or anything like that, he's just a nerdylittle dude at the end of the day who likes to run his mouth sometimes.

People will be in Kmart's ear tellin him to just let it go, and honestly, that's what he should do... ask for an apology, and let it sit like that.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Kmart won't do anything... a grown man doesn't respond to childish behavior like a child. And unless i'm seriously underestimating him, taking the high road here is the smart move and what he'll end up doing. It's not like Cuban is a threatening dude or anything like that, he's just a nerdy little dude at the end of the day who likes to run his mouth sometimes.

People will be in Kmart's ear tellin him to just let it go, and honestly, that's what he should do... ask for an apology, and let it sit like that.
qft

seriously, what is he gonna do, punch him?
laugh.gif

cuban didnt talk *%+% about his mom, he just said her son is a thug. cuban shouldnt have done that, but
laugh.gif
nonetheless
he'll be selfish and stupid if he does something stupid and get himself suspended.

and yes, kenyon is a thug on the court.
at him making fun of zo disease
smh.gif

Kmart won't do anything... a grown man doesn't respond to childish behavior like a child. And unless i'm seriously underestimating him, taking the high road here is the smart move and what he'll end up doing. It's not like Cuban is a threatening dude or anything like that, he's just a nerdy little dude at the end of the day who likes to run his mouth sometimes.

yeah, this is probably correct 99.99% of the time, but when you bring someones mother into it...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

kenyon isnt gonna do anything, especially with how well the nuggets are doing and how he is needed, but u better watch what u say to or about some people'smothers, especially someone like kenyon, imagine if somebody saying something about ron ron's mother
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

K-marts mama shouldn't be talkin ****. She a grown *** woman and so is her son (man that is). Its funny how fans get hurt when a player says something backto them, like they just gotta sit there an let you go hard on em.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

yeah, this is probably correct 99.99% of the time, but when you bring someones mother into it...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

kenyon isnt gonna do anything, especially with how well the nuggets are doing and how he is needed, but u better watch what u say to or about some people's mothers, especially someone like kenyon, imagine if somebody saying something about ron ron's mother
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Yeah but its not like Mark talked bad about his mom, he just called Kenyon a punk.

He did cross the line you don't talk to someone's mom at all, but Kenyon aiin't gonna do anything, which I find funny cause his quotes soundthreatening.
laugh.gif

Just ask for an apology and keep it moving.

Like My man Warren sapp once so eloquently said,
"U so tough?! Put a Jersey on! Put a jersey on!"

a_sapp_i.jpg

He (Cuban) went too far no doubt. He needs to apologize ASAP. He got caught up and made a bad mistake.

What's KMart really gonna do though? Threaten a billionaire like Mark Cuban? I don't see the point in doing much else when it's already in themedia.

Originally Posted by travman24

K-marts mama shouldn't be talkin ****. She a grown *** woman and so is her son (man that is). Its funny how fans get hurt when a player says something back to them, like they just gotta sit there an let you go hard on em.
but she wasn't saying anything homie. a fan said that the nuggets were a bunch of thugs & cuban agreed with it, calling out KMart to hismother.

How would you feel if someone went up to your mom and said your son is a thug?

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

If that's the case, how is he "incredible"? Because he hasn't done so yet.
He's incredible in the sense that he's taken this team from LA Clipper status to a must-have ticket in Dallas every single nightthey're in town... He's taken this team from the cellar of the NBA to top of the league, they just never got over the hump...

Like I said.. Yeah, he's had his missteps in the personnel department, but the Mavericks haven't taken steps backwards because of his unwillingness tospend money or do something he felt would take them to the next level... You can debate whether or not his antics ultimately cost the Mavericks in the end, butMark Cuban will NEVER cost this team an opportunity to win because of a tight budget, or because he's not willing to take the risk necessary to achieve theultimate reward... In that regard, he is an incredible owner. He'll never be a detriment to his own team resulting from an unwillingness to spend money ortake risks...
Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

What was the reaction on the board you originally posted this in?
Not much response yet... Traffic will pick up heavy tonight for the game, so I'm really interested to see...

Anyways, I hope Kenyon does get that chance to address the issue with Cuban... I hope Cuban mans up and has his office door at the AAC open and allows Kenyonthe chance to come in and have a sit-down... He's had an open-door policy with other players on other teams ever since he's been in Dallas, so I hopehe keeps it open tonight... Kenyon has every right to go in there and speak his mind. And Mark needs to have some balls about himself and take what he'sgot coming to him... You got the nerve to speak out to someone's mother about their son being a thug, you better be ready for that man to give you a pieceof his mind...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

a_sapp_i.jpg
this pretty much sums up this KMart situation PERFECTLY
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

a_sapp_i.jpg
this pretty much sums up this KMart situation PERFECTLY
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That was one of the funniest things I've ever seen in sports! LMAO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Originally Posted by travman24

K-marts mama shouldn't be talkin ****. She a grown *** woman and so is her son (man that is). Its funny how fans get hurt when a player says something back to them, like they just gotta sit there an let you go hard on em.
but she wasn't saying anything homie. a fan said that the nuggets were a bunch of thugs & cuban agreed with it, calling out KMart to his mother.

How would you feel if someone went up to your mom and said your son is a thug?
Reading comprehension FTL, I guess...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Cuban knew it was Martin's mom because, according to him, she talked trash to him in the aftermath of another Nuggets win.

I hope Kmart handles this by having a big game and helping the Nuggs sweep out the Mavs, that's the best response he can have to Cuban, any otherretaliation would be a distraction and negative to his team.

this @!!!*$+ fat %@*%@+% went at dukes mom? I hope K-mart smacks this %%!!+ basketball is not a reason to publicly disrespect someones mother

Back
Top Bottom