Reggie Miller and Ray Allen....eerily similar.

Reggie miller is better. Ray Allen always played with a group of all stars. in Seattle, he had Payton and Kemp. In Boston, he has Garnet and Peirce. Reggie was always the main focus of the opposing team.

Originally Posted by ricky409

dug this grave up to ask the question...

who's would you pick to take that 3 thatt you desperately need?

Reggie every single time.

This dude Reggie is a legend. You almost have to say the legend after you speak his name. From the playoff battles with Knick, Bulls, Hawks, etc. 10 years from now you can look back get into a discussion about how much you hate but love reggie miller at the same time. Ray Allen will be a afterthought. This comparison ain't even close when it comes to the lasting impression they have had on the game. Yea I'm Mad.

Originally Posted by Dok

Reggie miller is better. Ray Allen always played with a group of all stars. in Seattle, he had Payton and Kemp. In Boston, he has Garnet and Peirce. Reggie was always the main focus of the opposing team.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Originally Posted by Dok

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
1417el0.gif

Ray wasn't quite as one-dimensional as Reggie. Plus unlike Reggie, he could also drive to the basket.

I think overall Ray is the better player but if I had to choose one in their prime for one game....its miller

Originally Posted by nublee

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Originally Posted by Dok

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
1417el0.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Dok's opinion has automatically become irrelevant after that post.

Back
Top Bottom