**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, really starting to hit me that we’re getting into the really dead part of the year for hoops. I’ll try again to get into the WNBA, but hasn’t happened for me yet.

And why does FIBA 2019 have to start at the end of August? Can’t they move that **** up to July? LOL.
glad it's during summer time. i cant imagine not having any hoops during fall-winter season (if you leave out here in the east).

I wonder if zion is really going to make it on team USA this summer. That'd be cool

Seems like they often like to save a spot for a rookie/college guy. Not for the Olympics in 2016, but AD was on Team USA in 2012 before he played in the NBA.

Definitely wouldn’t surprise me if Zion makes it.

No doubt.

I don't care about the Pel's well-being and would be happy to see the lakers get the better end of the deal.

After they pick Zion and he inevitably comes to the conclusion that he doesn't want to live in that city past his rookie deal, I'm pretty sure basketball in New Orleans is done and they'll relocate.

Cry.

How can a rookie point guard be so good without a full 82 games then a full offseason of training? It’s impossible. Does this guy even have elite vision?

Lollll you dudes are still on this.

I guess breaking your foot is better than playing a full healthy season plus playoffs. Seemed to not work out so well for Tatum and Mitchell’s progression.

I guess breaking your foot is better than playing a full healthy season plus playoffs. Seemed to not work out so well for Tatum and Mitchell’s progression.

This is funny because you drew in two players who weren’t even apart of the discussion. After this postseason you’re gonna need to do better defending Canadian Giannis without a Jumper

This the best/ most significant offseason development for the Celtics.

He’s officially a lock for the 2020 All star Game.

How can a rookie point guard be so good without a full 82 games then a full offseason of training? It’s impossible. Does this guy even have elite vision?

He's referring to Lonzo Ball, not your beloved Ben Simmons.

I disagree. Not about Giannis needing to get better, but I also think they need another playmaker.
I'd say the bucks would need another playmaker to give them a fighting chance in the finals.

But to just make it over the raptors..I think all that needs to happen is for Giannis to get better.

Warriors are going to dismantle the raptors.

I don't think I have any further interest this yr in the nba until next season when Zion begins his rookie season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom