REINTRODUCING, XX3 (BLACK/RED & WHITE/BLACK-RED) PIX

Im really liking them. I liked them the first time I saw them and they have continued to grow on me ever since. I cant wait to see them in person.

does anybody know the actual release dates? does the black pair really come out a couple days after the white or is that just speculation?

Im def coppin them black joints.Im wonderin how many people gonna sleep on these like the XX2´s.

just for curiosity's sake, I asked BP to show us how the tongue should have looked:

interesting. will have to see these in different pics and/or in person.

i like that the white/red are different from the black red. i dig the pattern with mj's initials.

i wonder what the PE's are going to look like!

I really like the shape of the midsole chassis, and the overall shape looks great now. The upper would look tons better without the print though; the blackones remind me of a sweater.

If somehow they go on sale I will consider buying them. Now that I don't get an employee discount I can't really say I will purchase any shoe forretail though, no matter how nice it may be
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

now THATS what an Air Jordan is SUPPOSED to look like! Look at that profile! Damn, both colorways are copped. The best J's since the 20's.

I don't understand all of the HATE on the XXIII... PERSONALLY, I LOVE THE SHOE, and think it'sa perfect way for JB to go out... It's a CRYSTAL CLEAN shoe, and has AGGRESIVE DESIGN, which JB hasn't had since the XVI andXVII...

I dont know how anyone could not see the hotness in the black XXIII's?
They are just a really dope basketball shoe.
The pattern is so much better than that wack pattern on the white XXIII's.
The tounge graphics should have been red though.
Gold?

Really dont like these shoes

BUT

The black ones arent too bad.

I still wouldnt buy them tho.

The white pair is terrible, Capital T.

The shoes have potential. The black one doesn't look too bad. I'd like to see it without the gold trimming on the tongue and maybe a clear sole. Theprint on the side doesn't appear as gaudy as the print on the white pair. As for the white pair, I'd like it a whole lot more without the scribbles onthe side, it just looks tacky.

Back
Top Bottom