Relationships at 18-24 year old age group = fail UPDATED WIT PICS ON PG 1

it happens more than you think. chicks these days are scandalous

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by atlballa15

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

What strap did you take..?
Hope your not referring to a gun, you aint 'bout that life mane.

I agree with you on that head Doctor part though.
 But, my ex is like this. Over spring break my best friend was about to smash. He called me at 4 in the morning, because she said she wanted him to make sure it was cool with me first 
laugh.gif
Hol' up hol' up hol' up....what?!?! What best friend would even think its okay to ask that?
What? 

But, my ex is like this. Over spring break my best friend was about to smash. He called me at 4 in the morning, because she said she wanted him to make sure it was cool with me first 
laugh.gif
Hol' up hol' up hol' up....what?!?! What best friend would even think its okay to ask that?
What? 

Originally Posted by raptors29

laugh.gif
What? 
2z4n3lu.jpg

Originally Posted by raptors29

laugh.gif
What? 
2z4n3lu.jpg

i contemplate this in my head on a daily basis. every silly chick i meet just increases my paranoia regarding women.. these smuzzies are scandalous out here. and truthfully, there's no way for anyone to know for sure whether or not a person is trustworthy or different from others. so all we really can do is try to use our best judgment when picking our significant others. you're gonna get lied to and hurt but it's all part of the game.

i contemplate this in my head on a daily basis. every silly chick i meet just increases my paranoia regarding women.. these smuzzies are scandalous out here. and truthfully, there's no way for anyone to know for sure whether or not a person is trustworthy or different from others. so all we really can do is try to use our best judgment when picking our significant others. you're gonna get lied to and hurt but it's all part of the game.

Yeah I mean even worse, those folks who get married at 21-25. Buddy of mine is getting married soon, dude is 24, and has a past of having bench players. Don't think a long-term contract is smart.

Yeah I mean even worse, those folks who get married at 21-25. Buddy of mine is getting married soon, dude is 24, and has a past of having bench players. Don't think a long-term contract is smart.

smh.gif
... went over a chicks crib @ like 2 in the morning ... she was chillin' w/ her "homeboy watching eddie murphy RAW ... he knows i ain't come there to watch no comedy ... eventually he bounces ... i do what i do ... come to find out a while later after my mans beats btw ... that same dude is trying to cuff ... gets w/ her on the serious tip and she plays him ...

yeh he was an idiot, but yeh females are scandalous ...

enjoy OP and keep it moving

smh.gif
... went over a chicks crib @ like 2 in the morning ... she was chillin' w/ her "homeboy watching eddie murphy RAW ... he knows i ain't come there to watch no comedy ... eventually he bounces ... i do what i do ... come to find out a while later after my mans beats btw ... that same dude is trying to cuff ... gets w/ her on the serious tip and she plays him ...

yeh he was an idiot, but yeh females are scandalous ...

enjoy OP and keep it moving

Back
Top Bottom