Relationships at 18-24 year old age group = fail UPDATED WIT PICS ON PG 1

Originally Posted by tim teufel

look at her tho. what guy is gonna take her serious? her dude was prolly doing what she did to u, getting dome from the next chic.
Seriously. I'm all for getting it in with different types of chicks, but standards are a must.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

look at her tho. what guy is gonna take her serious? her dude was prolly doing what she did to u, getting dome from the next chic.
Seriously. I'm all for getting it in with different types of chicks, but standards are a must.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I've been in similar situations
smh.gif

What's worse are the dudes who wanna fight or worse over some %@@$ she did
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

word. "how you gonna let my girl s your d?"

"ninja, how you gonna let your girl s my d?"

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I've been in similar situations
smh.gif

What's worse are the dudes who wanna fight or worse over some %@@$ she did
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

word. "how you gonna let my girl s your d?"

"ninja, how you gonna let your girl s my d?"

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

so what would make them any different at 25+

a triflin woman or man is gonna be triflin at any age...
Mouse w the knowledge. 
No disputing this, but the games diminish greatly once you're past that age range.

Mouse w the knowledge. 
No disputing this, but the games diminish greatly once you're past that age range.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Mouse w the knowledge. 
if a chick is over 34 , married or in a "relationship"

but she still talking bout hittin up the clubs and all that stuff

best believe she out there grinding monkey to smash the next dude
laugh.gif

in others words some women cant grow up and do the right thing

Originally Posted by toast1985

Mouse w the knowledge. 
if a chick is over 34 , married or in a "relationship"

but she still talking bout hittin up the clubs and all that stuff

best believe she out there grinding monkey to smash the next dude
laugh.gif

in others words some women cant grow up and do the right thing

It's this kinda narrow minded thinking that keeps some of you dudes single forever.

The same dudes who complain about the lack of "good girls" assume all women are going to do you dirty, so you treat em all like they're evil *$%!!!.

Just like Mouse said, there are triflin women as well as men in every age group, but don't become jaded to relationships altogether.

It's this kinda narrow minded thinking that keeps some of you dudes single forever.

The same dudes who complain about the lack of "good girls" assume all women are going to do you dirty, so you treat em all like they're evil *$%!!!.

Just like Mouse said, there are triflin women as well as men in every age group, but don't become jaded to relationships altogether.

Originally Posted by StuntHard

i take my strap, because i been caught up in a situation like this before, and to be honest, i shoulda known better.

but anyway, we chilling on the couch watching a movie, and she puts her head on my lap, and i got on basketball shorts.

StuntHard wrote:
^^^
nah bro. There's an end table right next to the couch with framed pics on it. There were pics on the wall, 3x5's of them doing couples +%$$.

And the strap was in my computer bag, while y'all trying to call ducktales n +%$$, I never had 

Guy got polished with basketball shorts, toting a computer bag with a loaded gun inside.
laugh.gif

Is this you OP?

96e268d1800a07e99fdec24b7ea685cb7e431323_r.jpg

Originally Posted by StuntHard

i take my strap, because i been caught up in a situation like this before, and to be honest, i shoulda known better.

but anyway, we chilling on the couch watching a movie, and she puts her head on my lap, and i got on basketball shorts.

StuntHard wrote:
^^^
nah bro. There's an end table right next to the couch with framed pics on it. There were pics on the wall, 3x5's of them doing couples +%$$.

And the strap was in my computer bag, while y'all trying to call ducktales n +%$$, I never had 

Guy got polished with basketball shorts, toting a computer bag with a loaded gun inside.
laugh.gif

Is this you OP?

96e268d1800a07e99fdec24b7ea685cb7e431323_r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom