Relationships at 18-24 year old age group = fail UPDATED WIT PICS ON PG 1

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by StuntHard

i take my strap, because i been caught up in a situation like this before, and to be honest, i shoulda known better.

but anyway, we chilling on the couch watching a movie, and she puts her head on my lap, and i got on basketball shorts.

StuntHard wrote:
^^^
nah bro. There's an end table right next to the couch with framed pics on it. There were pics on the wall, 3x5's of them doing couples +%$$.

And the strap was in my computer bag, while y'all trying to call ducktales n +%$$, I never had 

Guy got polished with basketball shorts, toting a computer bag with a loaded gun inside.
laugh.gif

Is this you OP?

96e268d1800a07e99fdec24b7ea685cb7e431323_r.jpg

jtvyc3.jpg

Originally Posted by StuntHard

i take my strap, because i been caught up in a situation like this before, and to be honest, i shoulda known better.

but anyway, we chilling on the couch watching a movie, and she puts her head on my lap, and i got on basketball shorts.

StuntHard wrote:
^^^
nah bro. There's an end table right next to the couch with framed pics on it. There were pics on the wall, 3x5's of them doing couples +%$$.

And the strap was in my computer bag, while y'all trying to call ducktales n +%$$, I never had 

Guy got polished with basketball shorts, toting a computer bag with a loaded gun inside.
laugh.gif

Is this you OP?

jtvyc3.jpg

StuntHard wrote:

StuntHard wrote:

^^^

laugh.gif

Is this you OP?

roll.gif
oh no, I've been exposed

StuntHard wrote:

StuntHard wrote:

^^^

laugh.gif

Is this you OP?

roll.gif
oh no, I've been exposed

looking at the pics, you lost bro(or won) depending on how you look at it. She looks like she might stink.  I wouldn't sweat it

edit:

Apenis has a sad life. His hair is a mess, his family is nuts, hisneighbor is an %%*#+%$, his bestfriend is a ##%*!, and his owner beatshim!
laugh.gif

looking at the pics, you lost bro(or won) depending on how you look at it. She looks like she might stink.  I wouldn't sweat it

edit:

Apenis has a sad life. His hair is a mess, his family is nuts, hisneighbor is an %%*#+%$, his bestfriend is a ##%*!, and his owner beatshim!
laugh.gif

who said she was an 8/10??? to each his own but i wouldnt come near that chick if you paid me..
laugh.gif

who said she was an 8/10??? to each his own but i wouldnt come near that chick if you paid me..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DT43

laugh.gif
QFT.
By strap do you mean rubbers? 

Originally Posted by DT43

laugh.gif
QFT.
By strap do you mean rubbers? 

Back
Top Bottom