Release Date Is Today At 10am At NTNY - Jordan Melo M7 Welcome To NY Pack (Limited To 144 Pairs)

While it would have been nice to see the team do better against the C's, there's no denying that Melo is part of the revival of NYK basketball. This is the start of some very exciting times for us fans. So Melo's 1st sig shoe in a Knicks colorway is an instant classic for me. It doesn't hurt that the shoe itself is pretty damn nice. "He's not a real NYer, blah, blah, blah." IDGAF about that. The man WANTED to come to New York! In his prime! lol.

So, if I'm reading this correct, the package comes in the special box with t shirt & coins?

damn. this is the only M7 that i liked and they release in the middle of the week. Oh well. Its going to be interesting to see how much the scumbag resellers try to sell the for.

damn. this is the only M7 that i liked and they release in the middle of the week. Oh well. Its going to be interesting to see how much the scumbag resellers try to sell the for.

The Knicks' swift exit from the Playoffs definitely has taken the wind out of the sails of me wanting these as much as before!

The Knicks' swift exit from the Playoffs definitely has taken the wind out of the sails of me wanting these as much as before!

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

the box is nicer than the shoe....

This. Aside from the 5.5's the Melo line is one of the worst sig shoes ever! Wade's sig ain't looking too promising either.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

the box is nicer than the shoe....

This. Aside from the 5.5's the Melo line is one of the worst sig shoes ever! Wade's sig ain't looking too promising either.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom