Release Date Is Today At 10am At NTNY - Jordan Melo M7 Welcome To NY Pack (Limited To 144 Pairs)

Nice looking shoe I will be copping. Love how they finally used flywire on a jordan, and being a big knick fan Im already partial to that colorway.
I think this is the nicest non-retro jordan in a while (2011's are too dope too)

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

The Knicks' swift exit from the Playoffs definitely has taken the wind out of the sails of me wanting these as much as before!

i agree, don't even want em now, or the space jam colorway since they never "advanced" in the playoffs haha.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

The Knicks' swift exit from the Playoffs definitely has taken the wind out of the sails of me wanting these as much as before!

i agree, don't even want em now, or the space jam colorway since they never "advanced" in the playoffs haha.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

the box is nicer than the shoe....

This. Aside from the 5.5's the Melo line is one of the worst sig shoes ever! Wade's sig ain't looking too promising either.
ohwell.gif
Agree 100%. I hope they retro the 5.5's someday.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

the box is nicer than the shoe....

This. Aside from the 5.5's the Melo line is one of the worst sig shoes ever! Wade's sig ain't looking too promising either.
ohwell.gif
Agree 100%. I hope they retro the 5.5's someday.

Melo's shoes have sucked and he can't get close to a ring. JB should have signed Rose before adidas got to him

Melo's shoes have sucked and he can't get close to a ring. JB should have signed Rose before adidas got to him

What's the latest on the M7 Advanced releases? I want a pair, but I'm worried we'll be able to get any out here on the West coast...

What's the latest on the M7 Advanced releases? I want a pair, but I'm worried we'll be able to get any out here on the West coast...

Back
Top Bottom