Release Date Is Today At 10am At NTNY - Jordan Melo M7 Welcome To NY Pack (Limited To 144 Pairs)

Pretty disappointed I couldn't get a pair today. I really want the away Knicks colorway. Maybe we'll actually be able to get those...

Pretty disappointed I couldn't get a pair today. I really want the away Knicks colorway. Maybe we'll actually be able to get those...

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

the box is nicer than the shoe....
box>shoes
tired.gif

He shoulda wore Air Jordans bc boston served em up.

C O O K # 4 5
get fit.

The SpaceJam colorway is nice though.

He shoulda wore Air Jordans bc boston served em up.

C O O K # 4 5
get fit.

The SpaceJam colorway is nice though.

Yeah, nice box. Not a great shoe. And why its not in a sweet Blue/Orange Knicks colorway ill never know. Spike Lee's Blue Spizikes would have been a better cop imo.

Yeah, nice box. Not a great shoe. And why its not in a sweet Blue/Orange Knicks colorway ill never know. Spike Lee's Blue Spizikes would have been a better cop imo.

i reckon this shoe would have been sick without a jumpman. picture it in your mind. perhaps with a melo symbol on back and that's it. kind of like how jordan's 2 and on had no swoosh on the side despite being nike products. it would be fantastic if jb can treat its new stars like nike did with mj, and not pigeonhole them under their own brandings.

i reckon this shoe would have been sick without a jumpman. picture it in your mind. perhaps with a melo symbol on back and that's it. kind of like how jordan's 2 and on had no swoosh on the side despite being nike products. it would be fantastic if jb can treat its new stars like nike did with mj, and not pigeonhole them under their own brandings.

Back
Top Bottom