Release Date Is Today At 10am At NTNY - Jordan Melo M7 Welcome To NY Pack (Limited To 144 Pairs)

so what the official word on these???.....are they still dropping june 1st???.....all 3 colors on the same day???.....and will they be @ hoh and on ndc @ all???.......thanks

will be passing on these, just gonna wait for melo 8's they gotta come in nyk colors, thats like me getting a white iphone knowing in a couple months the iphone5 comes out just dont make sense to me

will be passing on these, just gonna wait for melo 8's they gotta come in nyk colors, thats like me getting a white iphone knowing in a couple months the iphone5 comes out just dont make sense to me

So niketown in NY will have these for sure?

I just called and the lady said "no were not getting them in". Maybe she lied? Or maybe she didnt understand what I said but I did ask if they getting the "Melo M7 advanced" tomorrow she said' NO were not getting them in

So niketown in NY will have these for sure?

I just called and the lady said "no were not getting them in". Maybe she lied? Or maybe she didnt understand what I said but I did ask if they getting the "Melo M7 advanced" tomorrow she said' NO were not getting them in

I just called house of hoops on 34th street. The Lady said "the release date changed". She says they are releasing on June 11th instead and she sounded pretty sure about it.

I just called house of hoops on 34th street. The Lady said "the release date changed". She says they are releasing on June 11th instead and she sounded pretty sure about it.

What's the deal with these mid-week releases??

Also, Hazee...let me know if you hear anything else. I live in Philly, but I'm from NY/North NJ. I'm a big Knicks fan and would make the trip to cop if possible.

Thanks

What's the deal with these mid-week releases??

Also, Hazee...let me know if you hear anything else. I live in Philly, but I'm from NY/North NJ. I'm a big Knicks fan and would make the trip to cop if possible.

Thanks

34th Street
11 West 34th Street
Manhattan, NY 10001
(212) 971 - 9449

That loaction should have em' on Saturday June 11th according to the House of Hoops employee I spoke to on the phone. Good luck if you're going to take the trip to cop

34th Street
11 West 34th Street
Manhattan, NY 10001
(212) 971 - 9449

That loaction should have em' on Saturday June 11th according to the House of Hoops employee I spoke to on the phone. Good luck if you're going to take the trip to cop

they pushed back the release becase of the True blues dropping and BC there isnt alot of hype around these....... yet

they pushed back the release becase of the True blues dropping and BC there isnt alot of hype around these....... yet

i like melo but his shoes just have not caught my eye. probably now that he is playing for knicks i might get a pair. i love the knicks color ways

i like melo but his shoes just have not caught my eye. probably now that he is playing for knicks i might get a pair. i love the knicks color ways

Back
Top Bottom