Remember the first time you saw The Box?

Music Television You Control

Did you use to order the videos or did you wait for the ones you wanted to play even if it took forever?

I thought you was talking about something else at first
laugh.gif

I think I ordered once and I don't remember if it came on or not, I used to watch that channel like it was a sitcom television show.

Now we don't even have a music channel

I remember they always play DJ Quick over and over again. Always loved seeing TLC videos. Chilli was like my dream girl.

Method Man ft. Mary J Blige - All I Need....that video with them bobbing their heads on the roof is my favorite "Box" era memory...that and Wu-Tang - Ice Cream
smile.gif

Yep.  I'll never forget.  After I came I was jumping around the room like a 5 year old kid because I was so excited.  Chick was like "dude, chill." 

I remember thinking how soft it was compared to what I had imagined. It's like biting down on a bag of chicken fat... om nom nom.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Yep.  I'll never forget.  After I came I was jumping around the room like a 5 year old kid because I was so excited.  Chick was like "dude, chill." 

grin.gif

Originally Posted by khakilife

Everyone that thinks this thread is about sex was probably born in the mid to late 90s
mid 80's fam. Title is straight misleading.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

laugh.gif
I got my *** whipped for calling in "Put Em' On The Glass" by Sir Mix A Lot and running up the phone bill like crazy!Definitely one of my favorite programs growing up.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I got my *** whipped for calling in "Put Em' On The Glass" by Sir Mix A Lot and running up the phone bill like crazy!Definitely one of my favorite programs growing up.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Everyone that thinks this thread is about sex was probably born in the mid to late 90s
mid 80's fam. Title is straight misleading.

My sister is born in the mid 80's too and I know she doesn't know what The Box was. Even when it was around, I was like in 6 grade, so i think people that know about this had to be born early 80's or later.

Sadly enough though, I didn't even associate "The Box" with sex. I knew what it was right away.

i remember before they had a bunch of rules you could see the same video back to back. also back then you couldnt trust teenagers in your house. my friend got introuble because he had a bunch of friends over and somebody ordered abunch of videos.

Didn't "The Box"  look like those channels with all those words scrollin to the left or right side on the top and bottom while the music videos played

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

mid late 80's fam. Title is straight misleading.

fixed

I used to wait it out, my fav video was that 3-6 Mafia and Hot Boyz - "Playa Why You Hatin" lol

Back
Top Bottom