***RENDERING: KOBE IV***

Just something new I banged out..
141mhaq.jpg

Yeah the pic doesnt show, but if you guys rightclick and save it, it'll show up.

As for the shoe, not bad. I think the upper is very clean,but it could possibly use a little deboss lines or emboss lines, just to give it a little more pop. Idont know if that is mesh or some cool Nike flywire, but I like the contrast of textures. I get a nice huarache vibe from the shoe too. I think you can takethe shoe a little bit further and really push it to the next level. Other than that good work, and keep on going.

Hey,
Thanks guys, sorry I didn't know why it wasn't showing, because it showed up for me...
Arch- Good to see you are here man, I remember when you first helped me host my first rendering, and I accidently thanked alpha for it:lol:....Guess I stillneed help....
Ya if I do plan on taking this further..My idea is to have it as a zip up shoe( havn't seen that in a little) and also bring back the monkey paw in a newway, which will partially be exposed on the medial side...And that is mesh, Im trying to experiment with textures...Funny you say flywire, because I am workingon that now...Thanks for the comments...
Wada- Thanks for putting up the pic, though it does look kind of wierd compared to the original one I put up..Like the colors/texture are a little off...

To everyone else...sorry about this, but if you try what archeever said, then hopefull you can see the right original..

Back
Top Bottom