Rent-A-Cops: vol. flashlight=greenlight to disrespect you.

Sometimes youngins laugh/ make fun of security guards, mall cops, etc..when they act extra authoritative for no reason. But at the end of the day its nothing to boost about like its the highlight of ur week.

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Sometimes youngins laugh/ make fun of security guards, mall cops, etc..when they act extra authoritative for no reason. But at the end of the day its nothing to boost about like its the highlight of ur week.
qft but the thing is, this guy is 26...a grown %%% man
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Fly Guy On A G5

Im 26, I teach here.  You guys are acting like the security is your dad.  Why so emotional?

26 brah? you teach there?
indifferent.gif

as an adult you should of backed up the security guard and told the kid to put his %%!+ away. what kind of an example are you showing these kids when you laugh along with them?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Im 26, I teach here.  You guys are acting like the security is your dad.  Why so emotional?

26 brah? you teach there?
indifferent.gif

as an adult you should of backed up the security guard and told the kid to put his %%!+ away. what kind of an example are you showing these kids when you laugh along with them?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

THIS

That security guard is technically a coworker/colleague.  God willing when I have kids they wont end up with some lowlife teacher like you.  

damn dude....I thought u was one of the kids....
I hope ur not one of those teachers that's trying to fit in with their students wishing they'll invite u to their underage houseparties

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

your 26 and a teacher and your laughing with that kind of behavior

and then your belittling the man on top of that?

grow up man.

You sound like one of those "cool" teachers that tries to blend in with the students.
...get disrespected daily, then cry yourself to sleep in your Tempur-Pillow.

act like it.

Should have just left that part out.

you sound like one of these trashy lowlife types that I would never associate with.

Why give the security guard a hard time for doing his job?

I had to show a badge to the security guard every morning to get into my job and I (obviously) didn't feel disrespected or find anything
laugh.gif
about him asking for my badge

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

A bunch of holier-than-thou wet towel types in this thread.
Boys stop.

surious.
$!%% a security guard. those dudes love to power trip and abuse their authority way more than jerk police officers. ive had so many issues with rent a cops getting aroused off trying to write me a citation. i guarantee you would be stonefacing the security guard if you were in that same position. and if not, well then, boy stop. 

fenomeno, thats all I was saying, you'd  I respect any man that does his job, but c'mon, dudes be acting like swat sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom