Reportedly: Moss told the Vikings owner Childress should be fired

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

You're talking this way too seriously on Favre
laugh.gif
Seriously don't mind him
laugh.gif
... with Jehlers02 it's "anything Minnesota can do Green Bay can do better", "anything Brett Favre can do Aaron Rodgers can do better", "anything Zygi Wilf can do Ted Thompson can do better" and the list goes on.

He'll take any chance he is given to belittle the QB who brought his favorite franchise back into relevance.

Techincally speaking Ted Thompson isn't throwing away third round picks like Zigy. We had Favre in his prime when he won a SB for us. He no longer has a future, Rodgers does. And the Packers are always relevant seeing that the Super Bowl Trophy is named after one of the greatest Packers coaches of all time.
laugh.gif
 Just kiddin.

No im not.

When it comes to the Vikings hell yea im gonna belittle you guys. Team/Franchise is trash.

Techincally speaking Ted Thompson isn't throwing away third round picks like Zigy. We had Favre in his prime when he won a SB for us. He no longer has a future, Rodgers does. And the Packers are always relevant seeing that the Super Bowl Trophy is named after one of the greatest Packers coaches of all time.
laugh.gif
 Just kiddin.

No im not.

When it comes to the Vikings hell yea im gonna belittle you guys. Team/Franchise is trash.

Moss has been contained relatively well for about 3 years in N.E. but like a big pimple, it's gonna pop eventually and when it does, it's ugly....

....Belichick is a genius for letting that zit pop all over the Vikings instead of the Patriots......

Moss has been contained relatively well for about 3 years in N.E. but like a big pimple, it's gonna pop eventually and when it does, it's ugly....

....Belichick is a genius for letting that zit pop all over the Vikings instead of the Patriots......

Hot seat for Chilly indeed. Apparently, Wilf got off his bum in Jersey and flew to Minnesota to ask players individually about their thoughts on Childress. That can't be good for Childress.

It also goes to show you the disconnect Wilf had with this team. I think Brad's days are numbered in Minnesota if the above is actually the case. The krux of all of this, is that I really think Minnesota's schedule at this point might allow them to win 4 or 5 in a row. Does that prolong this mess or what?

Hot seat for Chilly indeed. Apparently, Wilf got off his bum in Jersey and flew to Minnesota to ask players individually about their thoughts on Childress. That can't be good for Childress.

It also goes to show you the disconnect Wilf had with this team. I think Brad's days are numbered in Minnesota if the above is actually the case. The krux of all of this, is that I really think Minnesota's schedule at this point might allow them to win 4 or 5 in a row. Does that prolong this mess or what?

Back
Top Bottom