Reports of a "mass casualty" situation @ nightclub in Orlando shooting

I stopped explaining Islam to people. They'll believe what they want to believe.
That's another thing that's wrong with this country. So many lazy, sheepish thinkers that will allow a MEME to shape their beliefs instead of doing the leg work to find factual information. It's pretty dangerous actually.

Welp get ready for another 20 years of trillion dollar wars...

I'm just sad at the lack of brain cells a lot of people in this country have...did you even listen to Obama's statement?

Do you think the President of the United States will make the specific assertion that it is "radical islamic extremism" without having factual evidence of it being so yet? And by that I mean analysis by the FBI, further research on the prior movements of the shooter etc. The shooting happened just hours prior and based on the facts so far calling it terrorism is justified and accurate 

He is not a fool like Trump who will rush to conclusions calling it radical islamic terrorism without knowing and confirming the evidence first...ie. trump rushingly calling the Egyptair crash a terrorist attack only to be incorrect

Last edited:
Omar Mir Seddique Mateen is a registered member of the Florida Democrat Party.

Wew lad.
You right wing, conservative cats are the absolute ******* worst, I swear.  
mean.gif

Dudes in here trying to rustle jimmies after 50 people just got slaughtered.  What in the blue hell does his political party affiliation have anything to do with this story?  

There's a video going around on Twitter of the news phone interviewing someone who was inside

Dude said "we were trying to get everybody to run through the back door and there was a guy there trying to shut us in" and the news cut off his interview after those words
WTF
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

There's a video going around on Twitter of the news phone interviewing someone who was inside

Dude said "we were trying to get everybody to run through the back door and there was a guy there trying to shut us in" and the news cut off his interview after those words
WTF
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Theres a comment in the thread on reddit about this. A couple of people got out the back door then barricaded it behind them thinking the shooter was close to them and trying to keep him away. Said they heard banging on the door.
mean.gif
 barricading others in there if true 

makes sense to lock him in there, but with other people trying to escape 

overall just a bad situation 
My girlfriends buddy posted video from Pulse right before 2a last night.

He passed away at the hospital this morning
mean.gif
RIP 
tired.gif

You right wing, conservative cats are the absolute ******* worst, I swear.  :smh:

Dudes in here trying to rustle jimmies after 50 people just got slaughtered.  What in the blue hell does his political party affiliation have anything to do with this story?  
They'll say you're being politically correct. It's sad that most NT right wingers can't think for themselves and use mainstream conservative speaking points...

Wew lad.

You right wing, conservative cats are the absolute ******* worst, I swear.  :smh:

:smh:

People too wrapped up in a contrived system that almost takes our right to choose away from us. I've seen this type of party loyalty too much on NT lately.

We live in a violent country. Sadly last nights mass killing is a normality in American culture and history. Many Americans are taught to hate at a young age and hate often turns into violence unfortunately..

People too wrapped up in a contrived system that almost takes our right to choose away from us. I've seen this type of party loyalty too much on NT lately.
It's sad they can't think for themselves. I love being an independent..

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] at fools thinking Trump can stop ISIS.

You better believe there are ISIS sleeper cells here in the states.

It's sad they can't think for themselves. I love being an independent..
It's really sad, because they're just imaginary boundaries or boxes that we didn't even create for ourselves, but we're so quick to divide and label. All it does is get in the way of real dialogue. Instead people spend more time attacking a political party than trying to understand one another respectfully and try to find a solution. Thats what we should really be doing.

Maybe if our military didn't slaughter innocent civilians in the Middle East we wouldn't have so many home grown terrorists.

It's really sad, because they're just imaginary boundaries or boxes that we didn't even create for ourselves, but we're so quick to divide and label. All it does is get in the way of real dialogue. Instead people spend more time attacking a political party than trying to understand one another respectfully and try to find a solution. Thats what we should really be doing.
Both parties don't care about the average American citizens, yet sheeple follow their ideologies blindly..

If it were up to me I would ban all guns. Let the tough guys knuckle up if they have issues...

Crazy that I happened to be watching Real Sports after boxing on HBO last night and they did a piece on the AR-15.

Then this.......

Maybe if our military didn't slaughter innocent civilians in the Middle East we wouldn't have so many home grown terrorists.

There were already terrorists terrorizing civilians way before the U.S came and attacked. A lot of the civilians died in cross fire even from the terrorists. It's not a majority U.S fault. If U.S never stepped in, the middle east countries would have developed to a strong military. Islam views are a part of the reason. Islam treat women like crap, dislike Christianity and other religions, their goal is to force people into Islam and still probably enforce slavery.

Both parties don't care about the average American citizens, yet sheeple follow their ideologies blindly..

I agree on this. But NT only sees things one way.

Regardless. This ain't about politics. This nut chose his "thing" to radicalize over. ISIS is nothing more than a motivational tool for him (unless they directly funded his weapons). And those crazies won't hold back using other crazies to further their objective to sell that they can hit anyone, anywhere in the world (which they have to this point).

You can't save the world from itself, just keep the products of that environment out or force fed nesquik and I'm cool.

If it were up to me I would ban all guns. Let the tough guys knuckle up if they have issues...

Banning guns won't be effective as people think it would, people will find ways to have guns and guns will be worth more in the market, therefore there would be a potential in rising gun posessions. I may be wrong on this country but Switzerland has legal gun laws, a bit open too, and little crime in the country. It may make sense because you shoot up a club, people have guns and you'll die faster.

what ever happened to the guy was just crazy and violent and not mentally stable.
it could've been anything that triggered him. whether it was isis, video gms, music etc.
we should have better gun controls, but aint nothing stopping someone from using a machete or building explosives if they were out to do harm

Wew lad.

Gun control and LGBTQ rights.

Wew lad.
You right wing, conservative cats are the absolute ******* worst, I swear.  
mean.gif

Gun control and LGBTQ rights.
Not all people within a party think the same and agree on all things you would understand that if you didnt view things along party lines.

Back
Top Bottom