Reports of a "mass casualty" situation @ nightclub in Orlando shooting

Gotta be honest, but the Islamic community in the US is gonna be heavily scrutinized for quite a while due to that terrorist. Just smh. Where's the peace at?

RIP to those 50 and probably more counting

If it were up to me I would ban all guns. Let the tough guys knuckle up if they have issues...

This country wouldn't be where it is if we didn't go the gun route
Native Americans would've washed the English settlers if they settled things via fisticuffs
Would be like a boxer fighting in the ufc

Was it Chris rock who said that they should just put a high tax on ammo instead, dudes would be out there thinking about their wallets before shooting

Last edited:
Banning guns does nothing. That doesn't stop criminals from getting them. 

If it were up to me I would ban all guns. Let the tough guys knuckle up if they have issues...
U can't just ban guns
There are millions of gun owners here
The rabbit is already out of bag
The problem is that FBI had this terrorist on a watch list and let him obtain more guns. That's fishy.

Gotta be honest, but the Islamic community in the US is gonna be heavily scrutinized for quite a while due to that terrorist. Just smh. Where's the peace at?

RIP to those 50 and probably more counting

Not just the U.S.
Lots of refugees are stuck out there with nowhere to go

Woke up late and just saw the news. Sad day 
mean.gif

Hope they got the killer in the face so he can't have an open casket. 

Last edited:

To be fair the people doing these mass shooting are not usually people that have criminal records they are everyday people who go out buy a piece and shoot up a bunch of people.

I don't believe banning guns is the best solution I'm just saying we can't just say theres no point cause it wouldn't stop criminals from getting guns because honestly criminals aren't the problem its us as a people (society).

Ban guns and make it a mandatory minimum of 25 years in prison if you're caught with a gun. I'm sure the violent crime rate would drop substantially.

To be fair the people doing these mass shooting are not usually people that have criminal records they are everyday people who go out buy a piece and shoot up a bunch of people.

I don't believe banning guns is the best solution I'm just saying we can't just say theres no point cause it wouldn't stop criminals from getting guns because honestly criminals aren't the problem its us as a people (society).
They aren't everyday people. Many of them are people who are sick in the head. Or just have evil intent. Banning guns will solve nothing in this country. Making them harder to obtain may help a bit. Me not having a gun if they're banned could put me in danger if there was someone who broke into my house with one.

Last edited:
We should treat guns like politicians treated crack during the war on drugs...

They aren't everyday people. Many of them are people who are sick in the head. Or just have evil intent. Banning guns will solve nothing in this country. Making them harder to obtain may help a bit. Me not having a gun if they're banned could put me in danger if there was someone who broke into my house with one.
I don't own a gun and haven't been burglarized by someone with a gun.

Ban guns and make it a mandatory minimum of 25 years in prison if you're caught with a gun. I'm sure the violent crime rate would drop substantially.
Overpopulate the already overpopulated prison system
That's how we're "winning" the war on drugs...
And taxes would skyrocket

Last edited:
I don't own a gun and haven't been burglarized by someone with a gun.
That doesn't mean it doesn't happen to others. Come on now. Just because it hasn't happened doesn't mean it wont or cant. It besides the point that it hasn't happened to you. It's happened to others.

They aren't everyday people. Many of them are people who are sick in the head. Or just have evil intent. Banning guns will solve nothing in this country. Making them harder to obtain may help a bit. Me not having a gun if there banned could put me in danger if there was someone who broke into my house with one.
By everyday people I don't mean they are right in the head there are plenty of people who have done crazy stuff that no one saw coming cause they where functioning in society just well until they snapped are decided to do what they have planed one day. These are the people who do these shootings we really own guns to protect ourselves from each other not necessarily criminals cause we really know anyone is capable of it because like I said these people may not be right in the head but as we've seen with mass shooters before they do a pretty good job of acting normal to the point where no one would suspect it before.

Last edited:
Overpopulate the already overpopulated prison system
That's how we're "winning" the war on drugs...
And taxes would skyrocket
Release non-violent offenders our priosons are overcrowded with non-violent offenders..

Nah, there would just be a massacre at the White House.

:lol:
The terrorist was gonna shoot until he was dead, which he is dead now
I don't think terrorists are worried about prison sentences just saying

We should treat guns like politicians treated crack during the war on drugs...
There's still drugs out there and the war on drugs has failed. Cmon son

That doesn't mean it doesn't happen to others. Come on now. Just because it hasn't happened doesn't mean it wont or cant. It besides the point that it hasn't happened to you. It's happened to others.
Most of my family members and friends don't own guns and they haven't been burglarized by people with guns. The majority of crime in America is non-violent crime..

Release non-violent offenders our priosons are overcrowded with non-violent offenders..
You can't release all non violent offenders but maybe people doing time for possession of small amounts of drugs and especially weed. 

Most of my family members and friends don't own guns and they haven't been burglarized by people with guns. The majority of crime in America is non-violent crime..
Again you and you're family members and friends doesn't represent everybody else. Come on now.

@TimidTebow  you just can't extrapolate your life experiences to everyone else's even if I don't necessarily agree with dude thats a silly way to try and prove a point.

Last edited:
:lol:
The terrorist was gonna shoot until he was dead, which he is dead now
I don't think terrorists are worried about prison sentences just saying
There's still drugs out there and the war on drugs has failed. Cmon son
It would be a lot harder for the terrorist to get a gun if they were banned.. Dude in Orlando just walked into the gun shop and copped the musket even though the FBI knew about him..

Back
Top Bottom