Reports of a "mass casualty" situation @ nightclub in Orlando shooting

Alcohol is highly regulated, you have to be a certain age, show ID, you can't use it behind the wheel which has shown to be a public health triumph in preventing accidents.

Many liberal aren't calling for a ban on guns, we just want better security measures. I don't think that's too much to ask.

Firearms are infintely more regulated than booze. And most people calling for stricter laws and legislation dont even know what the current policies are

Can I get the IG of the chick in the white pants they keep showing on the news?

She is nice.

I know I'm not the only one that notice.

Last edited:
Serious question: How do we stop Muslims from killing gay people?

I hate that we even have to ask ourselves this question. |I

It could have easily been a christian. Christians aren't exactly too fond of gay people, so we shouldn't put this on Muslims alone that's dangerous. The real question is how do we stop religious people from being evil bigots.

If I had the answer to that question we wouldn't be having this convo. :lol:  

It could've been a Christian today, but it wasn't. It could be Christians throwing gays off of roofs over in the Middle East right now, but it isn't. Homophobia is definitely more hateful and prevalent in Muslim countries and communities than Christian ones.

Again, how do we stop Muslims from killing gay people?

You just don't know what you're talking about. Homophobia is just as prevalent in Christian communities. They still jail and kill gays in Christian African countries.

I don't believe in homosexualit but rip to the victims
it's great you still respect the victims but why'd you feel the need to post the first half of this.

i don't believe in 99% of what people do but if someone gets killed i don't feel the need to mention that I didn't believe in Jimmy's choice to go into banking instead of law school or i didn't believe in Susan's choice to have 3 sons and no daughters or i didn't believe in George buying an SUV when a sedan would've suited his 3-person household just fine.

Last edited:
Flagging this post to respond to later. Premise of each sentence is fundamentally flawed (not to mention condescending, narrow-minded and offensive). Will tear this up later. 

Its facts, b.

Theres nothing condescending about saying that firearms are far more regulated than booze as they were compared to

Furthermore the second part of statement is 100% factual as well. You can disagree with OPINION. But taking offense just shows youre in an emotional place, not a rational one

8)
You just don't know what you're talking about. Homophobia is just as prevalent in Christian communities. They still jail and kill gays in Christian African countries.
The problem is this.

The Papacy has stepped up to the table
Mecca is still in 1205

There are perfectly peaceful variations of Islam around, but the WBC isn't going around killing infidels in the US. Radical Islam is far more widespread than the hardcore Zionists and the nutcases. Gay activism is a recent thing, a gay dude/chick that walked into the hood 10 years ago would come out looking a lot different. Neither raw Islam or Christianity offer accomodations for it. This dudd could've been Christian, but it's 2016, not 1995.

I'm agnostic so I get to calm everyone out.

Last edited:

Crusades

Slavery

Genocide of multiple indigenous people

Homophobia

Sexism

Christians should be quiet, the have no moral ground to call anybody else out on their evils.
You have been doing a good job in this thread today Anton. Keep it up

Serious question: How do we stop Muslims from killing gay people?

I hate that we even have to ask ourselves this question. |I

It could have easily been a christian. Christians aren't exactly too fond of gay people, so we shouldn't put this on Muslims alone that's dangerous. The real question is how do we stop religious people from being evil bigots

If I had the answer to that question we wouldn't be having this convo. :lol:  

Exactly. I find it pretty ironic that they worship a man who doesn't judge and is told to be more like him, they preach that, yet they're some the most judgmental people I know. That goes for any religion.

RIP to the victims but I am honestly not 100% comfortable with homosexuals and i wish that would change.

How does one get into the club with an AR-15? My girl gets upset with me because I won't go to certain night clubs because of their relaxed dress code and no pat down. She'll ask and and i tell her, "Hell no, I aint trying to get shot". At 35, I've had my fair share of club shootings when I was younger.

RIP to the victims but I am honestly not 100% comfortable with homosexuals and i wish that would change.
Let them do what their genetic condition wants and accelpt it for what it is, you don't see many gay rapists. Every good looking gay dude = one less competition for fine girls too

That goes for any religion.

Bingo. All I hear nowadays is "my irrational belief is better than yours". I'll be honest, I hear "pray for the LBG's" and I think, wait, did they conviently forget they hate gays too? Pray when they die but hate when they get married? How convenient

Crusades
Slavery
Genocide of multiple indigenous people
Homophobia
Sexism

Christians should be quiet, the have no moral ground to call anybody else out on their evils.

Actually I have military buds that second his opinion. Not everyone who goes to war agrees with what we're doing in the middle east.  It's a fact that most people suffer and in wars/invasions are innocent civilians, they just won't tell you that in the news.  You can support our military and be against illegal occupation.

:nthat:

RIP to all those human beings that were murdered and wish a full recovery on those that were hurt. :smh: :smh:

I will be donating blood during my break, it's the least I can do.

Dude are you in the Millitary ? Have you been over seas?
Actually I have military buds that second his opinion. Not everyone who goes to war agrees with what we're doing in the middle east.  It's a fact that most people suffer and in wars/invasions are innocent civilians, they just won't tell you that in the news.  You can support our military and be against illegal occupation.
This reminds me of my best friend in the military who also holds this opinion and he's even more anti-gun then an I which people get completely blinded by 
laugh.gif

This reminds me of my best friend in the military who also holds this opinion and he's even more anti-gun then an I which people get completely blinded by :lol:
Cool, you found the rare specimin of an ant-gun serviceman, thank him for hi service.

The crusades happened hundreds of years ago. It's brought up like it happened 3 years ago [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

Fell bad for those who call this man pastor.
Homosexuals does not equal pedophilia
And being glad that they are dead? That was someones
friend and family member. I strongly disagree with their lifestyle
but they weren't just a different sexual preference, they were
people who brought joy to the lives of other people. There
is nothing good in their loss.
i don't support them either and dislike it but what happened in the club was wrong.

8)
The problem is this.

The Papacy has stepped up to the table
Mecca is still in 1205

There are perfectly peaceful variations of Islam around, but the WBC isn't going around killing infidels in the US. Radical Islam is far more widespread than the hardcore Zionists and the nutcases. Gay activism is a recent thing, a gay dude/chick that walked into the hood 10 years ago would come out looking a lot different. Neither raw Islam or Christianity offer accomodations for it. This dudd could've been Christian, but it's 2016, not 1995.

I'm agnostic so I get to calm everyone out.

You're aware that the Vatican only reigns over Catholics, aren't you? The Pope has no authority over Protestant, Orthodox, Coptic, and other non-denominational Christian organizations.

Speaking of the impact of religion in Africa, laws and local ordinances are heavily influenced by a mix of Christianity, Islam, and local beliefs, and the result is that for the most part, homophobia is not only frowned upon, but against the law. Unless you're in tune with that part of the world, you won't hear about the frequent reports of jailed, assaulted, and killed gay activists. It might sound shocking to you, but if you were to ask the locals of the southern regions of Nigeria or Cameroon (largely Christian areas) what they thought of the tragedy, a lot would agree with the shooter's opinion on homosexuality.

Besides, weren't we talking about Kony and the Lord's Resistance Army a few years ago?

Singling out Islam as THE religion that needs to come out of the shadows is a biased attitude that ignores the branches that already peacefully coexist with other religious doctrines (as in many parts of South East Asia); it ignores the branches of the religion that do not seek to violently convert non-Muslims; and finally, it ignores the fact that the West CHOSE to support the most violent version of the religion for its own geopolitical interests for many, many years and turned a blind eye to the teachings the Wahhabis and Salafis exported all over the globe. This is something Western governments recognize and are trying to correct, but it is lost on their people.

Back
Top Bottom