Reselling on NT

Anyone think that it is weird that on a site that primarily dislikes reselling after every releases there are tons of the kicks up for resale?  Take the low 11s for example.

i copped 4 pairs of these lows....kept two for myself..sold on to a local fellow NT'er for retail and the other pair to another friend that was in Vegas for the weekend for retail....does that make ME a reseller??

Man I swear, sometimes I think people make threads in the JB section just to make them. 
eyes.gif

But no, for the most part people resell on here to help other heads out w/ old pairs that they missed out on or have been looking for. When I used to venture into the Buy / Sell forums I used to see a lot of old heat for sale.

And like the dude above^, we have people who genuinely help out NTers with pairs that they recently missed out on since they bought multiples. Doesn't make you a reseller, not at all.

Plus, you're relatively new to this site so you probably don't remember the Pre-Spacejam days.
alien.gif

Only considered reselling if it's for profit.

A lot of people are hypocrites. Hate resellers yet resell themselves.

Originally Posted by spizike231

for the most part people resell on here to help other heads out w/ old pairs that they missed out on or have been looking for. When I used to venture into the Buy / Sell forums I used to see a lot of old heat for sale.

This is why I love the buy/sell. Im always looking for older kicks and there is some usually heat lurking in there. I finally found some Zoom Flight 98s (2 pairs at the same time actually
eek.gif
) in there after searching for years. 11.5+ Forum 22 FTW.
pimp.gif

It doesn't bother me. There are some good deals in the buy/sell forum. Anybody who wanted the low XIs could have got them online easily.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Only considered reselling if it's for profit.

A lot of people are hypocrites. Hate resellers yet resell themselves.

People do a lot for a quick buck.

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

i copped 4 pairs of these lows....kept two for myself..sold on to a local fellow NT'er for retail and the other pair to another friend that was in Vegas for the weekend for retail....does that make ME a reseller??

Course not that makes you cool but I figured that people on here would cop for themselves instead of trying to make a quick 60$

Originally Posted by spizike231

Man I swear, sometimes I think people make threads in the JB section just to make them. 
eyes.gif

I do apologize if you felt this was unnecessary but as you did state I'm relatively new here and still learning 

^^ all good homie everyone here started out sometime....always remember bro..babies dont walk before they crawl and welcome to NT

Obviously not what the OP is talking about. He is referring to those that bought for retail and hiked them up to $200+. Don't act like you didn't know what he was talking about.

^^Ppl seemed to get bitter when i posted i copped 4 pairs in the actual xi low post and said to just get mine and let other get theirs.... i do see where ur comin from tho bro.... just had to plead my case

It sucks to know how resellers made buying Jordans for REAL JORDAN COLLECTORS (who actually wear their shoes and that have been collecting for 10+ years) harder for them/us to get a single pair just so they can make an extra buck. I hate it but it is what it is.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by bballermarkie

Anyone think that it is weird that on a site that primarily dislikes reselling after every releases there are tons of the kicks up for resale?  Take the low 11s for example.

Kind of, but it didnt used to really be as much of a reseller forum. There was a lot better deals and guys that were genuinely looking out for the next guy. People being generous and more of a family atmosphere. Now you can see more of the influence of inflated prices and resellers. Its all good though, still good peeps out there

All this

^^Ppl seemed to get bitter when i posted i copped 4 pairs in the actual xi low post and said to just get mine and let other get theirs.... i do see where ur comin from tho bro.... just had to plead my case
If you're the guy who cops multiple pairs in order to hook up your boys that missed out, then my hats off to you. That's what it should be about. OP is talking about resellers that are in it to turn a measly profit... all the while screwing others out getting a pair at retail.

I was looking at the selling forums and they were definitely a couple people selling their pairs of playoffs right after the release date(same goes for other releases).
Some sellers on here are also making it seem as if they are letting the pair of shoes go for a deal(even though it is 60+ above retail)
It sucks that it is becoming more expensive as it is by nike raising prices. Resellers raising it a bit more. It hurts pockets.

It's nice, NT's kinda like a family im beginning to realize. I've only been on here for a few months and I'm really starting to like it. Everyone pretty much looks out for each other, just like spizike231 said

NO, not IMO because you are not making profit...Hopefully they showed you some "love" Tho....

Back
Top Bottom