Respected rappers you don't listen to VOL. Don't be afraid

Feels MUCH better to DL something and NOT listenin than to go out and BUY it and NOT listen...

I'm sure I'll get around to it -n the next decade)... I just remmeber hearin a song by UGK in like 98, I think it was called "Take It Off", and I NEVER wanted to hear them again...

I like that Big Mike joint "Havin Things" tho...

#kanyeshrug

Before the internet there used to be this %@$+ in the back of The Source where you can call a # and preview albums... I think one of their joints was on there...

LupeFiasco.jpg

bun-b.jpg

@ Harlem On The Rise so who are some of your favorite artists to listen too? just curious

@ Harlem On The Rise so who are some of your favorite artists to listen too? just curious

everybody been telling me to check him out but there is still not one j cole verse in my 50 gigs of music.

everybody been telling me to check him out but there is still not one j cole verse in my 50 gigs of music.

-Nas
-Eminem
-Outkast
-Pac
-Biggie
-MF Doom
-D Block

Probably more I don't really listen to alot of the old school rappers...

-Nas
-Eminem
-Outkast
-Pac
-Biggie
-MF Doom
-D Block

Probably more I don't really listen to alot of the old school rappers...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I just remmeber hearin a song by UGK in like 98, I think it was called "Take It Off", and I NEVER wanted to hear them again...

Smh...Take it Off is my +*%%

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I just remmeber hearin a song by UGK in like 98, I think it was called "Take It Off", and I NEVER wanted to hear them again...

Smh...Take it Off is my +*%%

Back
Top Bottom