Restock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the Infrared 6s in cart but passed. Seems like a lot of that going around. Got the Perspective Kobes but still no confirmation email.

Was in line for the concords for about 20-25 min and was finally able to cop. Thought there was no way after that long in line.
just got the dreaded OOS, but I'm happy with the Kobe 8 Preludes. Like yourself, when I'm waiting in line for a long period of time, it's indicative of I ain't getting it.

Followed the link, tried a few, got nothing.  Then went to the main jordan brand page, now I am in line for infrared 3's.

Just glad I was able to get in before kicksdeals and all those other sites tweeted it.  I was able to cop the concord low 11s and 5lab3s.  Wished I saw the DB3s, the floral KDs, foams and Tiffanys.  Didn't think much on those links that Nike tweeted...I was thinking they were going to be associated with clothing since Jordan is so hyped up these days.
What foams were restocked??

I was actually at my computer this time when I saw the tweet on my phone, I instantly hopped on my laptop and I couldn't get anything but I did scoop a yeezy foam in my size. I usually can never get anything, which means I guess no one probably wanted these foams haha.

Last edited:
concord lows for under retail 
pimp.gif

Still in line for these Tiffs but I can feel the jig looming... Seems like a pretty weak restock especially on the Jordan end.

Last edited:
How long can you remain in line?  Also, anyone else notice that the sizes fluctuated weirdly?  One time I clicked and said these sizes, the next time was different--we are talking seconds.

Wow I'm shocked I was finally able to get something on the restock..got the black toes 1 . thinking of getting the 2s lol

Waited a half hour on mobile for XI lows and got oos. I can't remember the last shoe I got off NDC.

Last edited:

How long can you remain in line?  Also, anyone else notice that the sizes fluctuated weirdly?  One time I clicked and said these sizes, the next time was different--we are talking seconds.
I clicked on 36s when I saw the tweet, waited in line for about 25 mins, checked out at around 30. Got discouraged since I haven't bought anything from NDC in like years due to bots killin' it for me but was successful today. It's probably because I was quick and the tweet caught everyone off guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom