Restock

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you run RSVPers?

That screenshot looks awfully similar to the one they posted on their twitter.

LMAO
roll.gif
wait so this dude really came on NT to flex, I seen how he reselling at times too 
mean.gif

Nike has waaaaay too much control of this sneaker culture. One of these other Brands needs to step they game up. Nike has us waking up early on saturday mornings, camping out (not all of us), checking our phones every time we hear that twitter notification, going to multiple stores to sign up for raffles, paying over retail for shoes due to the demand and lack of supply, etc.......
definitely agree....that last restock burnt me out though had me on edge for 2 weeks straight trying to cop 88s (i failed). Time to hang up the jersey and step out the game

might come back for pantones or columbias though

Last edited:
I noticed on NDC some of the shoes and have been showing in peoples cart since last night . Why? Not that I want any of them.

Dude just got exposed
exposed for reselling? i admit i do resell at times. but i do help people out as well and give people unclaimed RSVP pots of gold as well in PMs. Im not the greedy resellers. I just enjoy my connects and share the love. Why not if you can?

Last edited:
http://www.complex.com/sneakers/201...+05+2014&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

just read this article 
mean.gif
happy.gif
..poorly written imo 

Nike  fulfilled its promise of an earth-shattering Air Jordan  restock this week. Seventeen days after the brand initially promised on April 19, the restock included everything from black and red AirJordan  XIs
to Air Jordan III "88s."  Announced around the late afternoon/early evening on Monday, most styles were gone before many could rev up their bots or get through Nike Store's Captcha system. The release left plenty of unsatisfied 'heads who couldn't scratch their Air Jordan restock itch and scoop the most-coveted Js from the past year. 

for rest hit link 

thoughts?

^^^ relying on a restock isn't the way to collect shoes to be honest.

That's the problem.
The true collectors and hobbyist are getting beat out by the wanna bes on release day, and having to wait for random restocks.
I remember after the 2011 concord release I made a thread about the number of people I saw with Jordans on.
Dudes blasted me because I made mention of the infatuation with Jordans in the inner city(black people).
Now it's not just the inner city it's every nook and cranny, and they are like vultures on a fresh kill :lol:

Restocks are great for #teamreatail types. Otherwise you have no chance on a missed out shoe. Its why people play the lottery, because you never know...

That's the problem.
The true collectors and hobbyist are getting beat out by the wanna bes on release day, and having to wait for random restocks.
I remember after the 2011 concord release I made a thread about the number of people I saw with Jordans on.
Dudes blasted me because I made mention of the infatuation with Jordans in the inner city(black people).
Now it's not just the inner city it's every nook and cranny, and they are like vultures on a fresh kill :lol:

Don't agree and restocks aren't any better as far as being able to purchase shoes these days.
Restocks were cool when they actually had quantity for items. Now it's all show.

I think over time these re-stocks will change the resellers game.

Not overnight, but after a few years of this.

Fantastic.

copped Baron 9's and cool grey 10's. Just called Nike to cancel the 10's. Really wanted the 5's and 8's but no dice. At least I hit something this time. Last one I struck out with authority.

copped Baron 9's and cool grey 10's. Just called Nike to cancel the 10's. Really wanted the 5's and 8's but no dice. At least I hit something this time. Last one I struck out with authority.
did they let you cancel? I called and my stuff had already been moved to warehouse.

Concords shipped. Very happy I could double up for ~110 with the giftcard.

Congrats on everyone's cops.

did they let you cancel? I called and my stuff had already been moved to warehouse.

already got shipping confirmation earlier today (label created), so doubt they are letting ppl cancel??

can't complain about getting infrared 3s… just wished i could've entered my GC before checking out

Wrong. Restocks are containing less and less shoes therefore making less of an impact on the aftermarket prices. All these restocks are doing is renewing the thirst.

Absolutely agree with BigJ the size runs yesterday unless the shoe was a GR was horrible. Some shoes having 1-3 pairs available period . Why even bother to list that on your website just to piss off people. Sell those through the stores. I also think yesterday shows how weak the first part of this year has been as far as releases.

Last edited:
Wrong. Restocks are containing less and less shoes therefore making less of an impact on the aftermarket prices. All these restocks are doing is renewing the thirst.

Absolutely agree with BigJ the size runs yesterday unless the shoe was a GR was horrible. Some shoes having 1-3 pairs available period . Why even bother to list that on your website just to piss off people. Sell those through the stores. I also think yesterday shows how weak the first part of this year has been as far as releases.

I think they just don't have as much product that they are holding back or getting returned vs what it was when they first started.

Goodness, I remember how long it took for the black toe 13s and the black/red 11s to sell out during the earlier random restocks....

Nah they did the right thing, in stores those 1 or 3 pairs wouldn't have made it to the sales floor. Personally speaking, I like restocks. I've been able to scoop stuff I missed for retail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom