Retro 11 Black/Red LC

Bought a size 8.5s off eBay and compared them to the 9s I got off ndc on the original release date. The shoes seem alright on the 8.5s besides the 23 on the back but the box has a couple of problems. The box on the 8.5s seems kind of small, the writing on the paper is a bit darker than on my 9s, and the color brown on the box is a little off. I was thinking that the box and the paper are off because they have a different production date but I may be wrong. The shoe trees look exactly the same. Lmk if you need more pics.

This is the box from the size 9 I got off ndc

This is the 8.5 box I got off eBay and for some reason it seems really small

Sorry it's hard to read, the production dates are 8/08/12- 10/26/12

Production dates on the pair I got off eBay

Pair I bought on right, pair I bought off Ebay on left

Last edited:
The shoes look identical. But that paper is definitely GM paper.. And the box does look off.

The shoes look identical. But that paper is definitely GM paper.. And the box does look off.
Yeah I'm probably gonna ask for a refund. The seller said they bought them from footlocker and had receipts but they said they wouldn't give them to me. 

There's no FTL retail sticker on the box though.. Is there?

Last edited:
There's no FTL retail sticker on the box though.. Is there?
No, is there supposed to be? I'm texting the seller and he said he got the pair from sneaker yeti who bought it from footlocker. Are they legit?

Last edited:
They look ok to me honestly.. does the EBay box have the MSRP or at least perforations where it once was? The box COULD be an issue but I have personally seen instances where the box is smaller or larger on 100% Legit kicks right out the back door of a FTL. Could you post more pix of just the pair in question so we can judge the pair as a whole..

Does the inside of the lid have a QC stamp? The leather on the retail pair actually looks shinier than the unknown pair..

Back
Top Bottom