retro 6 for 09 confirmed

Originally Posted by jhobson5

I dont want to get my hopes up for infrareds and then get some teenage mutant ninja turtle looking colorway to honor all the flavors of gatorade. So this could be a great release or big time failure. I hope for infrareds i really do, but i wont count on it
Im with you Hobson

JB about to ruin another classic with this collabo
sick.gif

Don't get your hopes up last time they said they were dropping 6s they gave us those fruity olympics I don'y know about you guys but to me, JB justcan't get it right.

If gatorade were saavy, they'd make the VI (whatever colorway they choose) a contest only prize. Make people buy gatorade and look under the caps or entercodes from the caps. Similar to the Eminem IV release, but a little less limited.

Sales of gatorade would increase tenfold the first month...

mihoir.jpg

they need to stop the bullsplittin and just come with some !@%$ heat already!!!

and not in a package...sport blue VI...everybodys happy...

Im just hopin and wishin it will be black infrared cuz i'll be first in line coppin atleast 2. But who knows how this will come out in the end.

we all know we are just going to end up being bummed out , i wish they would just quit and stop playing with our emotions.

i just want some maroon 6s, underrated imo. prolly not cause theyre taking about gatorade ollabo

Why would it even cross someones mind that a Jordan x Gatorade collab would be an OG color... that just doesn't make sense. There would be no reason tocollab, lol. And why gatorade? Huh? Doesn't make sense... anyway, I'm 100% sure it will NOT be Infared's or Maroons or September Blues, Probablysomething similar to UNDFTD 4's and LS 5's

Back
Top Bottom