retro 6 for next year

I think I will get a few blacks and a pair of w/red. The others will be on the sale racks unless they release only 259 again.

i love you Infareds! daddy gonna be at the store to pick you up okay baby?
smile.gif

don't be late!, bye!

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

i love you Infareds! daddy gonna be at the store to pick you up okay baby?
smile.gif

don't be late!, bye!

Shut your corny !@+ up
laugh.gif

If this is true i really can't wait till they drop, i'm gonna start saving now.lool. Need pics

I like the black/white ones with the speckle sole.. and I usually don't like anything but original colors.

ooohhh weee. i love 6's, they are all looking good, i really want the patent leathers, and the all white with red accents are fire also

Hugo wrote:

did anyone ever found out if these where real? some dude posted this a long time ago saying they released in Europe and will release here next year.
9lk32f.jpg

these would be fire if they released!!!!
pimp.gif

as for the other 6's, only ones i might cop are the black/red, white/red, and black/white...the rest are
sick.gif

If only the black/red, and white/red VI's were INFRARED instead of red then I would def cop each, but I'm definitely coppin the white/black...theysick! Maybe 2 pairs.

Originally Posted by retromj17

Hugo wrote:

did anyone ever found out if these where real? some dude posted this a long time ago saying they released in Europe and will release here next year.
9lk32f.jpg

these would be fire if they released!!!!
pimp.gif

as for the other 6's, only ones i might cop are the black/red, white/red, and black/white...the rest are
sick.gif

its a photoshop

So are the black/varsity red 6's coming out on the 9th or the 23? cause i have been hearing both dates.

Back
Top Bottom