Retro 6 VI gatorade 2009 black/orange????

black and orange
eyes.gif
i think i would pass

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

please everyone dont say "nice, must cop, fire, etc..." its only gonna make the people at JB actually want to release such an awful colorway!!!

the VI is getting butchered enough in 09... black/infra and white/infra are gonna be the only thing that can resuscitate the VI after the olympic debacle
frown.gif

....or Sport Blues and Maroons...if they ever decide to drop those as well.
grin.gif

It's obviously going to be orange/green. Grab a gatorade bottle. But if JB was smart, they'd release a bunch of VI's in different colorways best onflavors.

I would have to guess it WILL involve orange if its a true gatorade collaboration, in which case i will probably not be copping. I am only getting these ifthey resemble an og colorway....if they do the white/infared but replace the red with orange i MIGHT cop it.....but if there is any green on it then no.

f--k max orange, I want a blue-raspberry colorway
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

please everyone dont say "nice, must cop, fire, etc..." its only gonna make the people at JB actually want to release such an awful colorway!!!

the VI is getting butchered enough in 09... black/infra and white/infra are gonna be the only thing that can resuscitate the VI after the olympic debacle
frown.gif

....or Sport Blues and Maroons...if they ever decide to drop those as well.
grin.gif

Very true, they need ANY og collorway to resuscitate the VI....sportblues would make my year, and hypebeasts/resellers wont be all over them like the XI

I've no problem with Max Orange in itself.. quality and color placement will be the deciding factors.

Many years ago i recall that there was a post on the similarities between an early retro infrared air max 90, Australian exclusive max orange air max 90 andwhat i think was the history of air infrared air max 90 in either the sneaker showcase forum or the nike retro forum. They all had the same color placement ofthe infrared AM 90 with subtle changes in the red coloring area. Max orange is very similar to infrared. Does anyone have those pictures?

Back
Top Bottom