Retro Boxes

Is there any possibility Jordan would ever retro the boxes, like say they release the VII's and they put it in the cement box with the black top with redjumpman on it....I think this is a great idea, what do yall think?

That would be cool but i care more about whats in the box.
grin.gif

I love the old school boxes like the elephant print III box, cement IV box, and red jumpman box VI-XI I believe.

I thought of this in my head too, but wont happen. Better quality is first priority.

I'd rather see the Nike Air return on the kicks more then I care about the box it self! Only box I want to see again is the steel briefcase again!

It's kind of a cool idea. But even if they did do it, I would personally feel that it's another slap in the face. It's not really about the box.It's about what's inside. And we all know that, just because they give us a box, they're not going to give us the quality product that used to comeinside of it.

like others have already said, they should focus on quality before anything else...

knowing JB, if they did retro boxes, they would use it as an excuse to hike their prices up another $50...

Yes it would be NICE to see a NEW box now .... The FACE was the best box to me .

Yea, when will they change the box again, im gettin bored of this black silver one. I wanna buy one of them old skool boxes, just to put on a shelve orsumtin'

Back
Top Bottom