Retro Roseanne show = crushed. *Michael Kay* "See ya!!"

lol is he a trump supporter?
Donald-Trump-Confused-Face-2015-Republican-Debate.gif

I've taken Ambien plenty of times. You can have fun on Ambien. Never did I think about going on a racist tirade, though.

Damn Russia going in with these fake tweets. Y'all keep thinking information warfare via social media is a joke when clearly a large chunk of people absorb it.
weaponize memes aint no joke. you got to be careful what content you watch

Its pretty amazing to me how many people dont realize Roseanne isn't a Republican and is actually part of the Green Party (ran for President in 2012 on the Green Party ticket and finished 2nd, rallied at Wall Street during the 99% movement, said bankers found guilty of fraud should be executed, etc etc.) :lol:

You can support the President but not side with his party/politics

Its pretty amazing to me how many people dont realize Roseanne isn't a Republican and is actually part of the Green Party (ran for President in 2012 on the Green Party ticket and finished 2nd, rallied at Wall Street during the 99% movement, said bankers found guilty of fraud should be executed, etc etc.) :lol:

So support the guy but nothing he says, does, has done in the past and is planning to do in the future. Sound legit

Its pretty amazing to me how many people don't realize Roseanne isn't a Republican and is actually part of the Green Party (ran for President in 2012 on the Green Party ticket and finished 2nd, rallied at Wall Street during the 99% movement, said bankers found guilty of fraud should be executed, etc etc.) :lol:

There are bigots all over the political spectrum. An overwhelming majority just happen to be Republican. That is because the GOP has made White Supremacy their platform.

Though there seems to be an extra high correlation between being a bigot and racist and loving Trump.

Trump has flip-flopped on nearly all his promises besides being a racist piece of ****. Yet the GOP and his supporters still love him. I wonder why, hmmm

Last edited:
Not only did they cancel the new show on ABC, they're also pulling her reruns off the air.

Glad ABC stepped up.

Ive broached the topic of russia/altright using social media in several topics on here

But yall dont hear me tho

It’s funny seeing the conservative mental gymnastics on this one.

“But what about jimmy kimmel, what about the view, why aren’t they cancelled?”

It’s also funny seeing the same crowd who vowed to stop watching the nfl over players kneeling no matter what rush to the defense of someone who once disrespected their prescious national anthem buy shrieking and grabbing her crotch while singing it.

Another day in Trumps America I guess.

I grew up watching this show, and i liked the reboot. The show overall touched on a number of topics that other shows wouldnt go near (same with A Different World)

However, what Roseanne was really messed up and im glad shes finally getting what she deserves. I do feel bad that she put a lot of other people out of work just because she couldnt keep her big fat mouth shut.

It’s funny seeing the conservative mental gymnastics on this one.

“But what about jimmy kimmel, what about the view, why aren’t they cancelled?”

It’s also funny seeing the same crowd who vowed to stop watching the nfl over players kneeling no matter what rush to the defense of someone who once disrespected their prescious national anthem buy shrieking and grabbing her crotch while singing it.

Another day in Trumps America I guess.

Why they hate kimmel? Because he publicly supports affordable health care since his baby recently had heart surgery? Or the stormy daniels interview?

Did he really tweet that?

I don't even know why I ask, anymore. I'm sure he tweeted that lol.

hes more mad that a black woman got a call personally showing her that respect that he doesnt get

than he is about any imagined slights

Back
Top Bottom