Retro Roseanne show = crushed. *Michael Kay* "See ya!!"

Roseanne Barr Screams She Thought Valerie Jarrett Was White in Promised Video

BBKRbsR.img

© YouTube Roseanne Barr finally released her promised YouTube video explanation for . Barr's offensive remark — in which she compared the black former Obama aide to an "ape" — caused ABC to cancel the reboot of Roseanne after just one season, despite outstanding ratings.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebr...-in-promised-video/ar-BBKR6TQ?ocid=spartandhp

In a short video, only a little over a minute long, the comedian is smoking a cigarette as a producer talks to her from off and tries to tell her to do the video as if it's a presidential address.

Visibly frustrated, Barr says she's trying to talk about the Iran deal and Valerie Jarrett, which she says was what her tweet was about, before looking right at the and screaming, "I thought the b---- was white!"

Barr's video was released 11 days after she initially said that she was planning on participating in a sit-down television interview.

"To my wonderful fans who I treasure and love-who have carried me these past weeks when I was 2 weak 2 carry myself: I will be doing a TV interview this week," she tweeted on July 8. "I’ll tell u about it tomorrow!"

However, Barr backtracked the next day, revealing that a TV interview wouldn't happen after all. "After a lot of thought, I decided that I won't be doing any TV interviews, too stressful & untrustworthy 4 me & my fans," she wrote on Twitter.

She continued, "I'm going to film it myself & post it on my youtube channel in the next week-the entire explanation of what happened & why! I love you all-sign up & get ready."

So far, Barr has only with her friend Rabbi Shmuley Boteach for his eponymous podcast last month, in which she sobbed and expressed "horrible regret." She said at the time, "I lost everything, and I regretted it before I lost everything."

Barr, who has apologized to Jarrett, previously stated that she was on Ambien when she wrote the tweet, and also claimed she was unaware that Jarrett is black. She has also insisted that the tweet was

ABC has since announced it will , without Barr being involved.

who cares

if they could they would revive her with narcan :lol:

Back
Top Bottom