Retro Roseanne show = crushed. *Michael Kay* "See ya!!"

If you skip to the 5:00 minute mark of this video; you'll see her addressing the Hitler costume.

Apparently, it wasn't jews that she was baking in the oven - it was "Palestinians" as both her and the host of the shoe laughs at their bigotry and fascism.

:smh: |l

Oh.... excuse me, excuse us all. This wasn’t racism against Jews...... it was racism again another race..... carry on then. Huge misunderstanding

FDB

I heard yesterday they were defending roseanne in the breakroom and my brother told me there was some at his job too.

tired of these white devils

Roseanne Barr Says She's 'Making Restitution for the Pain I Have Caused'

AAygnpJ.img

© GETTY

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebr...-the-pain-i-have-caused/ar-AAygLfw?li=BBnb7Kz

Roseanne Barr continues to speak out in the wake of her ABC show’s cancellation.

On Tuesday, the 65-year-old Roseanne star took to Twitter and wrote, “I'm making restitution for the pain I have caused.” Her comment comes as ABC is in talks to develop a potential spinoff with the rest of the comedy's characters.

A source with knowledge of the situation tells ET that ABC and Roseanne show producers are deep in conversations for a possible reboot. According to the source, the network and show execs continued discussions on Monday as they work to try and create a spinoff for the show without its leading lady.

According to the source, multiple ideas are being discussed behind closed doors and “it is more than likely the entire cast (minus Barr) and crew would return” if an agreement on a reboot can be made. The source says it’s unclear when an announcement will be made, but says the behind-the-scenes conversations “are moving swiftly.”

Roseanne was canceled after Barr posted a racist tweet towards Barack Obama's former White House adviser, Valerie Jarrett. The comedian has been under fire ever since, with her co-stars even speaking out against her comments.

On Monday, Sara Gilbert, who played one of Barr’s daughters on the show, candidly talked about the cancellation, saying that she stands with ABC’s decision.

"In addition to my statement, I would like to say that this has been a very difficult week," Gilbert said on The Talk. "A lot of people have been hurt by this. I will say I am proud of the show we made. The show has always been about love, diversity and inclusion and it’s sad to see it end in this way. I am sad for the people who lost their jobs in the process. However, I do stand behind the decision that ABC made.”

Hear more of what she shared in the video below:

Roseanne Barr Apologizes to George Soros for Calling Him a Nazi

AAyw5t7.img

© 2018 Vera Anderson Roseanne Barr at the 'Roseanne' Press Conference at the Four Seasons Hotel on March 23, 2018 in Beverly Hills, California. (Photo by Vera Anderson/WireImage)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebr...-for-calling-him-a-nazi/ar-AAyvUhU?li=BBnbfcL

Roseanne Barr has issued yet another apology, this one for George Soros — the man whom she shared about last month, just hours before her sitcom "Roseanne" was canceled by ABC.

"I apologize sincerely to @georgesoros," Barr wrote in a tweet Monday. "His family was persecuted by The Nazis & survived The Holocaust only because of the strength & resourcefulness of his father."

The actress then shared an article from OpenSocietyFoundations.org, where she said her follows could "learn more of the truth" about Soros.

The Disney-owned broadcaster decided to cancel Barr's comedy () on May 29, following a comment she made on Twitter about Valerie Jarrett, a former adviser to Barack Obama, earlier that morning. Around the same time, Barr started an argument with Chelsea Clinton in which the actress about Soros.

"Sorry to have tweeted incorrect info about you!I [sic]," Barr wrote. "Please forgive me! By the way, George Soros is a nazi who turned in his fellow Jews 2 be murdered in German concentration camps & stole their wealth-were you aware of that? But, we all make mistakes, right Chelsea?"

Disney CEO Robert Iger tweeted that the decision to cancel Barr's show was "the only thing to do here," and "the right thing."

"Roseanne's Twitter statement is abhorrent, repugnant and inconsistent with our values, and we have decided to cancel her show," ABC entertainment president Channing Dungey said in a statement to TheWrap.

See Barr's apology tweet (and the original) below.

Report: Roseanne Barr Ready To Give Up Her Cut of Spinoff For Cast and Crew

AAyAhkT.img

© David Greedy

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/r...r-cut-of-spinoff-for-cast-and-crew/ar-AAyzUDq

It was reported last week that a was being seriously considered after its eponymous star . That idea was said to be in limbo because Barr would still profit from her show due to intellectual property rights.

Now, an intriguing report on suggests that Barr is contemplating cutting herself out of any deal in order to allow the new show to go ahead, in an effort to make amends to cast and crew on the cancelled ABC reboot.

There are reports that Barr is “seriously considering” forgoing any profits from the new show, which would focus on another family member—most likely Darlene.

A source close to the disgraced comic—who, a source says, is “hunkered down” with her parents in Utah—tells Page Six: “Roseanne feels so bad about her antics she is trying to figure out a way to help people harmed by the cancellation. She’s considering giving up financial and creative participation in a spinoff so the people she loves can have jobs. Barr holding on is a stumbling block.”

This week she finally apologized for accusing of being a Nazi collaborator in an unhinged and racist tweetstorm which she has sought to blame on her use of the sleep medication Ambien. In fact, the financier was imprisoned by the Nazis and many of his family were killed in the holocaust.

Speculation abounds about which character would be at the center of the spinoff, but insiders told Page Six, “The smart money is on Darlene and her family.”

Barr was fired in May after tweeting a series of offensive and racist remarks, including one that said, of former Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett, “Muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=[Jarrett].”

The new series was pulled.

Last week, Barr tweeted, “I’m making restitution for the pain I have caused,” however she then cast doubt on the sincerity of her attempts to do that by retweeting a message from a fan who replied to her saying, “You didn't cause any pain. Those people always hated you. Valerie Jarrett wants Israelis and Jews chased into the sea, and she'll celebrate.”

The move was reminiscent of her first 'apology' .

So, it's perhaps easy to understand why showrunner Whitney Cummings has decided it's best not to have her as an executive producer, then.

Lets show some compassion for Rosie, oh wait...

4CC4F40B00000578-5789613-image-m-51_1527738254199.jpg

4CC3E3DE00000578-5788865-image-m-17_1527718821157.jpg

4CC3E3E200000578-5788865-image-m-19_1527718843368.jpg
the ol' i have black friends, i can't racist card. man what a joke for anyone that backs up this idiot. if you are racist, why not just say it. you strongly believe in something, then put it out there. coward beyond words.

'The Conners': ABC Orders 'Roseanne' Spinoff Straight-to-Series for This Fall
AAyZf1g.img

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/t...f-straight-to-series-for-this-fall/ar-AAyZpaq

The Conners are back! ABC has ordered a Roseanne-less "Roseanne" spinoff, fittingly (and tentatively) titled "The Conners."

The new sitcom has been greenlit straight-to-series, with 10 episodes set to debut in Fall 2018. Starring John Goodman, Laurie Metcalf, Sara Gilbert, Lecy Goranson and Michael Fishman, "The Conners" will air in "Roseanne's" vacated Tuesdays from 8 p.m.-8:30 p.m. time slot.

Additional cast members and a premiere date will be announced later.© TheWrap The Conners - ABC

Here is ABC's official description for "The Conners":

"After a sudden turn of events, the Conners are forced to face the daily struggles of life in Lanford in a way they never have before. This iconic family – Dan, Jackie, Darlene, Becky and D.J. – grapples with parenthood, dating, an unexpected pregnancy, financial pressures, aging and in-laws in working-class America. Through it all, the fights, the coupon cutting, the hand-me-downs, the breakdowns – with love, humor and perseverance, the family prevails."

That "sudden turn of events" almost surely refers to Roseanne Conner's (Roseanne Barr) sudden exit.

Barr will have no financial or creative involvement in the new series, ABC said. Read more about that, as well as a statement from Barr, .

"The Conners' stories demonstrate that families can always find common ground through conversation, laughter and love. The spinoff will continue to portray contemporary issues that are as relevant today as they were 30 years ago," ABC said in a statement.

The returning announced cast said the following in a joint statement:

"We have received a tremendous amount of support from fans of our show, and it's clear that these characters not only have a place in our hearts, but in the hearts and homes of our audience. We all came back last season because we wanted to tell stories about the challenges facing a working-class family today. We are so happy to have the opportunity to return with the cast and crew to continue to share those stories through love and laughter."

Tom Werner will executive produce "The Conners," along with Gilbert, Bruce Helford, Dave Caplan, Bruce Rasmussen and Tony Hernandez.

Helford, Caplan and Rasmussen are also writers on the spinoff. The series is from Tom Werner and Werner Entertainment.

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom