Retro's in 09

i heard a horrible rumor that the white on the true blue 3's will be patent leather. i hope jb scraps that idea..

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

my boy is in corporate footlocker in nyc. (he has seen the samples) release goes as follows. Holliday 09'
12's all black nubuck upper red leather on the side. there will be a pic of pippen holding up Jordan in the flu game on the insoles. Jordans stats from the game will be on the back heel. Nick name "sick face" i like flu game better but to each is own. release xmas 09'

12's white/red will have the rising sun japanese flag on the insole of the shoe. no changes from the OG other from that detail.

Didn't hear about space jams but i hope thats true...
^^^You Are Right on the Money. Also to all of those who PMed me.. Here is your Answer.... You WILL see Ray Allen PE's XX3's... Atleast that's the current plan... Allen 09's may come aswell. Others are also in Discussion aswell
wink.gif
f39268d209f9b2344ec1faebddc73d1b8a3142f5.pjpg

GG are these the Ray Allen's PE that are coming out? Cause I really hope so.

three cheers for white / red XII retro

must see pics of the flu game XII's but sounds classic

Spacejams gonna probly be fusions I don't think we eva gonna see them holygrails retro in our life time lol

Originally Posted by DaTopCat85

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

my boy is in corporate footlocker in nyc. (he has seen the samples) release goes as follows. Holliday 09'
12's all black nubuck upper red leather on the side. there will be a pic of pippen holding up Jordan in the flu game on the insoles. Jordans stats from the game will be on the back heel. Nick name "sick face" i like flu game better but to each is own. release xmas 09'

12's white/red will have the rising sun japanese flag on the insole of the shoe. no changes from the OG other from that detail.

Didn't hear about space jams but i hope thats true...
^^^You Are Right on the Money. Also to all of those who PMed me.. Here is your Answer.... You WILL see Ray Allen PE's XX3's... Atleast that's the current plan... Allen 09's may come aswell. Others are also in Discussion aswell
wink.gif
f39268d209f9b2344ec1faebddc73d1b8a3142f5.pjpg

GG are these the Ray Allen's PE that are coming out? Cause I really hope so.

if these are comin out thas wassup, def copping. but i rather see these.

^haha dude you were just saying you didnt like XI's dukebsktbll spilled the XI info and you give him that post..hmm

I spoke to a nike rep who told me the gatorade vi's are bright orange and green and will quickstrike release before june. He also mentioned the spacejams, that was 3 months ago. would like to think the cement iv's are not just a rumor as well. and the true blue 3's, could be a good year ya never know!

Back
Top Bottom