Retro's in 09

Sorry if these have already been posted.

I just found out that 3 pairs of XII's will release this year:
White/red
Black/red (black will be seude instead of leather)
new color (white with red design??)

Also the Spacejam XI's will come out toward the end of this year.

Looks like it will be a great year.

I got a DS pair of White/Red XII's, nubuck bred XII's
indifferent.gif
,white with red design sound interesting, but not expecting too much, and the spacejams are most likely going to be AFJ XI's.

hmmm. sounds kind of farfetched, im not one to doubt anyone tho. we will see wat happens through out the year. either ppl on here will end up hangin u, orpraising you. lol

I know the nubucks and a new white red are droppin but i dont foresee the og wht/red colorway. Oh and gentry you suck

I wouldn't be the one to make this up. I personally hate when people do that on this site. I know that most people that post on here are not very reliablesources but everything my buddy has ever told me about JB usually ends up happening just as he says. If these all don't fall through, I thoroughlyapologize but that would honestly be the first time he has ever been wrong about JB.

It wont be the same...one of the best things about 12s is the quality imo

Ive seen CDP's...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm not gonna lie, If i was in your position I would doubt me also. It sounds way too good to be true. But wait and see!

I like my CDP XII's. They've held up pretty well on the basketball court. I've logged at least 20+ hours of playtime in them and they still looklike new.

i believe you, because ive heard some of the same stuff from people i know. But the one i dont believe is that the og wht/red 12's will go into production.Im pretty sure on the space jams but if the quality is like the cdp 11's it doesnt matter to me either way

Originally Posted by dukebsktbll23

Sorry if these have already been posted.

I just found out that 3 pairs of XII's will release this year:
White/red
Black/red (black will be seude instead of leather)
new color (white with red design??)

Also the Spacejam XI's will come out toward the end of this year.

Looks like it will be a great year.
eek.gif
Cant wait, But the suede 12s will either be really good orreally bad
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom