Retro's in 09

I am all for quality but we got to realize that it 2009 and things git cheaper, heck we are in a recession! Things that were made 20 yrs ago are not thequality as things made 40 yrs ago. Tech git better thats bout it.

And I really think JB brand will do sumthing big, every Xmas has a good release and it mite be the XI, but its also the 2010 and the 25 yrs anniversary so Idont doubt if we some 11s, maybe in sum UN-OG colorways, like crazy colors but also a few OG colors too.....

man i wanna hear this from someone all of niketalk knows......but thanks for the info
grin.gif
!!!!!!

the xi's in christmas time?? every shoe store will be a mad house...definitely coppin a few pairs of those if its legit

if those white/red 12's come out i might have to copp at least 4 pairs. hopefully all those shoes do come out.

Hmmmm.... I said I was done wit jays but.... coppin sum new 12s isnt bad at all. White w/ red design?? Laser maybe?!?!
nerd.gif

ill believe it when i see it, but if the spacejams really come out, how much hype would there be......

Back
Top Bottom