Retro's XII's Still at Retail Collecting Dust Unappreciation vol. Tell'em Why You Mad

Originally Posted by blakmn89

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

If only JB had given us some Obsidian XII's, and the real Black/Red XII's.

co-sign those wud be flyin off selves
roll.gif
I'd cop Obsidians XII's x 2 without a thought.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

JB Please retro these and not some wack lowtops.

I still want to cop a pair of these but there is always all kinds of heat being released that distracts me.

I dont like all the little things they did to change them, I don't mind the Black Carolina Nubucks and the Rising Suns, but I can find a nicer shoe to rock for the same price

I thought these were going to sell out for sure, if not on the first day within a week because with christmas comming up these were going to be everyone that didn't get space jams backup plan. i got them on sneaker post for either $140 or $150 shipped back in december. i forgot the exact price. still even though thats less then retail plus tax its more then i would like to pay. my hookups were bein stingy that weekend as well so getting the employee 30% off wasn't happening.

It was kinda bittersweet picking up a second pair at footlocker during the 50% two weeks back. In the long run it will be good to have that second pair to fall back on so i can wear my current pair more casually but i wish i never paid retail the first time around.

just in case some people like to save more money...paypal is offering $50 off and 90day no payments or interest if you use Bill me later for purchases online...i read everything (all legal terms, i went to law school so i figured i should right? lol) anyways, i was able to get the Jordan White/Red for 20% off eastbay (couldnt stack free ship coupon) and without tax came out to be like $127 and if you take off the $50 off from bill me later total will come out to be only 77 and some change. WOOP WOOP.

just make sure you pay off the bill within 90 days and no interest will be tacked on...if you dont pay within 90 days 19.999% interest will be tacked on.

3 months to pay off 77 bucks? totally do able.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

just in case some people like to save more money...paypal is offering $50 off and 90day no payments or interest if you use Bill me later for purchases online...i read everything (all legal terms, i went to law school so i figured i should right? lol) anyways, i was able to get the Jordan White/Red for 20% off eastbay (couldnt stack free ship coupon) and without tax came out to be like $127 and if you take off the $50 off from bill me later total will come out to be only 77 and some change. WOOP WOOP.

just make sure you pay off the bill within 90 days and no interest will be tacked on...if you dont pay within 90 days 19.999% interest will be tacked on.

3 months to pay off 77 bucks? totally do able.
pimp.gif
 I'm on it. Are the Oreo VI's excluded from this?

for 20% off, no minimum...LKS1FAB2 (eastbay) cant stack coupons and 20% off appears to be the best discount right now, i asked if i could use F&F and the guys said no go.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

for 20% off, no minimum...LKS1FAB2 (eastbay) cant stack coupons and 20% off appears to be the best discount right now, i asked if i could use F&F and the guys said no go.

Flu Games And RS's are out of my size. Will the $50 off still apply if I use Bill Me Later on the Oreo's?

sole lo, you mean if you are a employee with employee discount right? whats the sale price right now for those at niketown?

i would cop given the quality. but not for retail.

another thing is with the changes JB did to the black/red 12's.... no way am i liking that change.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

NT Vegas just posted the white and reds for 89 bucks on FB.  Flu Games as well.

pimp.gif
They sure did.....they also posted alpha 1's and spizikes.

Back
Top Bottom