Returning used items to BEST BUY

NT bros, I bought a camera from BestBuy, I've used it, but I want to return it... I just wanna know if i can still return it before wasting my time driving there.

Love, 

bamez

How Long did you purchase the camera?

Bestbuy policy changed from 30 to 15 days.

In case of the camera, I'm sure you can return it before the 15 days ... If you are close to those 15 days ask to speak to the manager for a 1 time waiver or something or at least for store credit ..

what kind of camera ....

i'm on the 16th day.. 
eyes.gif
 I got a GoPro silver, took it underwater and everything, but cleaned it.  Looks DS, but its not sealed.  I only want to return it because I found the GoPro black ($100 more) for cheaper than what i paid for the Silver...

So i'll take the store credit and use their price match?

i'm on the 16th day.. 
eyes.gif
 I got a GoPro silver, took it underwater and everything, but cleaned it.  Looks DS, but its not sealed.  I only want to return it because I found the GoPro black ($100 more) for cheaper than what i paid for the Silver...

So i'll take the store credit and use their price match?
If you are going to do it - Go in today .... Tell them you went on vacation or something and that you just got back. You are only trying to return the camera because you found another one for cheaper .... Tell them to give you store credit .. They can overwrite, but you need to do it today. If they tell you they can't do anything continue persuing the issue with a manager ...

Just tell them to change it for the other one and price match (Only if its from a retail store - not amazon or eBay or online store) it has to be a retail store for the price match!

p.s. act like you didnt know about the 15 day policy and that now you know ..

Last edited:

okay well i was originally just planning on getting my money back, but if it's just store credit....

will they price match this:

http://www.quiksilver.com/gopro-hero-3-black-edition/qukuschdhx301

thanks again!
They should be able to give you the money back if you fight for it ..... it's only 1 day and the policy is fairly new.

But if they don't then store credit is the next option and it shouldnt matter if you only want to get the same items for cheaper ...

They should price match since you can actually go to one of the stores in Vegas and purchase it ....

On another note - what are these cameras for?

next time you decide to buy something use it then return it then get that item from walmart

I appreciate all the help, i'll stop by Best Buy after work today.

Those are POV cameras that come with cases for waterproof, shockproof, etc.  Comes with several mounts, for cars, helmets, bikes, etc.  Did an impulse purchase of one before my trip to mexico, got some really nice underwater shots while snorkeling, kayaking.  They're pretty awesome

They have a wifi built in, so with the app i can connect to it and use my phone as the lcd screen for the live preview.  Has a great wide angle lens

the black edition i posted from quiksilver does

1080p 60 FPS

720p 120 FPS

GoPro also has a free computer program for video/picture editing.  With that high FPS, can do some really cool slow-mo shots after editing.

The one i have now is the Silver which does:

1080p 30 FPS

720p 60 FPS

I appreciate all the help, i'll stop by Best Buy after work today.

Those are POV cameras that come with cases for waterproof, shockproof, etc.  Comes with several mounts, for cars, helmets, bikes, etc.  Did an impulse purchase of one before my trip to mexico, got some really nice underwater shots while snorkeling, kayaking.  They're pretty awesome

They have a wifi built in, so with the app i can connect to it and use my phone as the lcd screen for the live preview.  Has a great wide angle lens

the black edition i posted from quiksilver does

1080p 60 FPS

720p 120 FPS

GoPro also has a free computer program for video/picture editing.  With that high FPS, can do some really cool slow-mo shots after editing.

The one i have now is the Silver which does:

1080p 30 FPS

720p 60 FPS
Post some of the pictures or videos - either here or at the photography thread ...

Back
Top Bottom