Revenge Versus Karma: Which one do you believe in?

Are you the type of person that believes that one should be able to take it in their own hands to have revenge on someone?

or

Do you believe that "you should let things be" and have karma take care of it?

Karma will always take care of it.
Plotting revenge is just a testament of how hurt you really are.

Usually I believe in letting things be, but some there are just some things that need to be taken care of yourself.

Karma doesn't exist.

REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED COLD.

11000673_gal.jpg

I believe in revenge when it comes to dudes...But when it comes to breaking up with a chick or anything relationship related, I let karma handle it..If I toldyou the stories of my 2 ex's that did me dirty and how bad they got kicked in the %++ after it, you'd be a believer in karma as well

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

But when it comes to breaking up with a chick or anything relationship related, I let karma handle it..If I told you the stories of my 2 ex's that did me dirty and how bad they got kicked in the %++ after it, you'd be a believer in karma as well
share your stories with us

Gal 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

truth...but I'm still very capable of taking revenge on my own terms.

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

But when it comes to breaking up with a chick or anything relationship related, I let karma handle it..If I told you the stories of my 2 ex's that did me dirty and how bad they got kicked in the %++ after it, you'd be a believer in karma as well
share your stories with us

Aight..Well my first ex was basically my first real relationship..I was about 16 when we met and stayed together until we were off to college..We went todifferent colleges and her college was out of state..And we all know LDR don't work but I was young n she was my first love so I had hope..Few weeks intothe school year she starts acting real shady..Taking mad long to reply to phone calls, not texting me for hours then saying she fell asleep n yada yada..So oneday I was fed up and I ended it..She swore she didn't do anything wrong but I'm not an idiot..She sent me an email bad mouthing me and saying a bunchaunnecessary nonsense..I had a lot of personal insults I could've used bc she told me about all her personal issues but I took the high road and ignoredit..We spoke recently and she tells me the next dude she met convinced her to move with him to a different state away from her family causing her family todisown her bc they didn't like dude..Then when she got there after a few weeks he told her to kick rocks and he didn't wanna be with her anymore..Shedidn't leave so he started bringing other chicks to their apartment and she lost it and felt worthless..Which led to her being suicidal for a short periodof time..Normally I'd feel bad but since she did me dirty I couldn't help but
laugh.gif

Karma Victim # 2- My first adult relationship..We had a good relationship going but she was about 3 years older than me and a lot of people, including myfamily ,didn't think it was a good idea for me to date a girl that much older than me bc I'd be vulnerable and she'd take advantage of me..Thingswere great for about a year, then she started getting on her independent stuff..She said I couldn't tell her what to do so she'd go out n chill withher "girl friends" til 3 am and whatnot and if I said anything she'd flip out..I tried to stay patient but she was making it hard on me..Then shebroke up with me and within like 2 weeks had a new bf..I was a little mad at first but I was living on campus at the time so I knew I'd just pipe some newchicks and move on with my life..Regardless, I still felt she did me wrong by dating a dude within 2 weeks after leaving a year and a half committedrelationship..She also took the low road and bad mouthed me but she did it to a mutual friend who is one of my closest friends and he came to me n told me allthe stuff she said..So instead of doing the same, I just ignored it..We also recently spoke and she tried to be friends with me then proceeded to tell me abouther ex that she dated after me and how he cheated on her TWICE and she found a video in his crib that was taken while they were together and it was a video ofher bf (at the time) smashin his ex-gf..And ever since that experience she's never been able to date a guy and feel confident about the relationship bcshe's paranoid she'll get her heart broken again...Hence why I let Karma handle things

Cliffnotes- Stop being lazy n read, you have nothing better to do anyways

Back
Top Bottom