Review Request: Air Zoom Kobe I

Played in my Kobe's for the first time today. I'll have to say I was not sure how they would be, after not liking the 2k5's, but like my Ultraflight's, they came alive on the court. But unlike the UF's, they had a wonderful heel to toe transition. Very smooth, and very nice cushioning feel in the forefoot, along with super court feel. Also, had very nice stability, and support.

There were not any negative points that I can think of. Maybe a tad more cushion in the heel in would be nice, but that's about it.

Im thinking of getting these. But i wear ASO ankle braces when I ball, will the ankle braces cause any trouble with the shoe?

^No, the ankle sock things actually gives a little stretch for braces.
TRUE FRIENDS STAB YOU IN THE FRONT

SD

Love these shoes. Relatively light compared to many of the other shoes that came out this year. Nice fit if you get half a size down. Nice support, if you dislike ankle support you could always skip the last lace hole, I find this gives me alot more freedom.

However, my only gripe is the traction. The court I currently play on is quite dusty since I just moved to university and they have this public gym thats never maintained. There is very little squeak that you can get from these shoes, which affects me probably more mentally that in reality.

gotta buy another pair of ZK1 because the teeth on my right shoe is peeling off
best time to buy another pair since they're on sale

how would they be let's say for a 5'8, 150 pound sf/pf?
Philippines[/b]
mber No.23[/b]​
"I knit raps together; the pen is the needle, the paper is the fabric"​

I'm bout to go try them on this weekend because the price is starting to dip into my range, <$75 yeeee
turn the music up
turn me down

Quote:
how would they be let's say for a 5'8, 150 pound sf/pf?

I'm a 6'2 180 lb SF/PF and I love the shoe. Only thing thats not 10/10 on it is ankle support IMO.
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Buy My Size 11 OG Red/White XII's: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=50191.topic

i agree with all the talk so far. these shoes are light, cushioned, flexible,, etc, etc. the size thing wasn't an issue for me. i went with my same size. thinking about picking up another pair sctually.

not sure if i'd take these outdoors though. with the whole free front the asphalt might chew em up. you might consider the 20-5-5 for outdoors.

LOOKING FOR LEBRON AZG FIRST GAMES OR LEBRON 3 ALL STARS SIZE 11.

just a question on the fit
i tried on a 8.5 and there was too much space in front of the toes..width was good
i tried on a 8 and the toe space was good but it felt a little tight widthwise
will the 8 loosen up widthwise after a while or should i go with the 8.5
(i wear 8.5 in retro xii and they fit perfect)
FOR SALE:
email me for questions, info, etc: ianonymouz@gmail.com

blk cement iv sz8.5
p107.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm13.showMessage?topicID=15783.topic

fire red V sz10
p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm14.showMessage?topicID=71241.topic

black caro V sz11
p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=51460.topic

I absolutely LOVE this shoe. I'm gonna buy like 5 pairs to put on ice so I always got a new pair for ballin.

Overall 8.5/10

As far as the cushioning goes that was my only complaint. When I played it hurt my forefoot when my foot comes down. Felt like I was slapping my foot into the ground. I found a solution quickly though. Got the Sof-Sol Athletes Plus insoles and ripped (no really the insole didn't come out smoothly and just ripped to pieces) the originals out. Once I had the new ones the cushioning is outta this world. You may need to go up a 1/2 size if you're gonnna do this but it def will change the ammount of cuhioning for the better.

Now - 11/10

Good job Nike. Keep it up. Can't wait for the ZK2.
*TEAM "ORLANDO" FLORIDA*

they fit true to size to me, so if i were you i would get the same size that you always get (in your case 8.5)

get the same size. my 2k4 and zk1 are 9.5 but my 2k5 is a size 10.
love is taking the air less travelled.

Back
Top Bottom