Review Request: Nike Shox Spotlight

i picked these up for cheap recently and was wondering if anyone had any experience in them?

it's my first shox since the VC IV

not the best pair of shox out there. Cushioning isn't that good. Forefoot cushioning is minimal as well. And I HATE the ankle straps. It doesn't provide any ankle support and it's very restrictive as well. I think it's better without the strap
happy.gif
. However, it's pretty durable with the bubble protecting the shox column. Some of my previous shox such as the Shox Flight fell apart during their first try. You should be able to live with the cushioning though. It's not bad for something that I picked up for $30
smile.gif
. I think you may want to change the insole to improve forefoot cushioning. Nike 6.0 MAVRK or Lebron VI have AWSOME insole.

i played in the lows and they werent too bad. i only played indoors with them so i wouldnt really notice if the cushioning wasnt that good.

thanks pals

i picked up the blackout mids for 15 so i guess i'll be keeping them. they seem like a nice pair for outdoor/always-in-the-car-trunk.
d551_1.JPG

any other reviews out there?

I always liked these for ball. I thought the straps on the ankle helped...

Cushioning was good, but for indoors the traction didn't seem that great on my black pair. (They were better on my white/navy pair).

A comfortable shoe to ball in & also very durable.

Back
Top Bottom