Ridiculing Misanthropes should be blasphemy . VOL. Understand where they're coming from

Lawyer the hell up. Forget the negative backlash the landlord may cause in the future. You guys should move out anyways. This is an easy W for you guys and worth more than the monetary value of the belongings. Years and years of memories lost with items with sentimental value can't be bought.

Found out yesterday at work that i could use NT to my advantage with this **** if anything. When it comes to my showcase thread where i posted ALL my shoes. With clothes i have to search back around other threads.

My pops just brought home a T.V. .. If we dont hit this ***** somewhere in his pockets im not gonna feel compensated at all...

Update: Got some of our stuff back today. And dude coming out of pocket with some ****. He brought the old man another bedset.. 2K out of his pocket. Doesnt look like we'll be taking him to court so far.

20181215_172010.jpg

Only shoes i got back beside the Vans

20181215_172035.jpg

Only pieces of clothing i got back. Have my Stussy flannel underneath the Lo rugby.

I feel like you are here just to talk and not to listen. All good we are here for you.

That said - you and your pops are acting naive and childish about this. This is an absolutely simple open and shut case in your favor. There’s no reason after this sort of invasion of your privacy, safety, and possessions that you guys should still be living in that place.

I honestly don’t get it it - this is outlandish that you are guys are even negotiating. This is a leave and move in somewhere else, lawyer up, and take this guy for everything he’s worth sort of case. That entire apartment complex should be crumbled down by the end of this.

I can think of few things more insulting than someone breaking down your door and violating your safe space like this. And any reasonable lawyer would be able to parlay this into a huge case. Would of / should of been in newspapers by now.

I feel like you are here just to talk and not to listen. All good we are here for you.

That said - you and your pops are acting naive and childish about this. This is an absolutely simple open and shut case in your favor. There’s no reason after this sort of invasion of your privacy, safety, and possessions that you guys should still be living in that place.

I honestly don’t get it it - this is outlandish that you are guys are even negotiating. This is a leave and move in somewhere else, lawyer up, and take this guy for everything he’s worth sort of case. That entire apartment complex should be crumbled down by the end of this.

I can think of few things more insulting than someone breaking down your door and violating your safe space like this. And any reasonable lawyer would be able to parlay this into a huge case. Would of / should of been in newspapers by now.
Dawg.. Tbh my pops already talked to the Sheriff's about this ****. We CANNOT sue him OR get him arrested for breaking and entering first off. Secondly he talked to them about sueing for damages of property which we can. But They told him if he's working and paying back for what he F'd up then we might as well work along with him... The Cops told him that.. Idk if my dad has something up his sleeve or not.

You definitely need to talk to a good lawyer if the cops are pointing you in all the wrong directions. It’s a simple fact that a landlord can not enter premises this way - it’s harassment at a minimum. You combine that with the other crimes like taking your stuff and it is a much bigger deal. Cops have no incentive to see you go to a lawyer etc but this is a huge violation of law. If you go to a respectable lawyer and they say you have no case I’d be truly shocked.

Edit - was talking to my lawyer buddy on the phone just now and he laughed. Said of course there’s a case to be made and people sue etc for much much smaller incidents than something this outrageous.

You definitely need to talk to a good lawyer if the cops are pointing you in all the wrong directions. It’s a simple fact that a landlord can not enter premises this way - it’s harassment at a minimum. You combine that with the other crimes like taking your stuff and it is a much bigger deal. Cops have no incentive to see you go to a lawyer etc but this is a huge violation of law. If you go to a respectable lawyer and they say you have no case I’d be truly shocked.

Edit - was talking to my lawyer buddy on the phone just now and he laughed. Said of course there’s a case to be made and people sue etc for much much smaller incidents than something this outrageous.
All i know is he was talking with a lawyer. I need to get a follow up. But with him already having this dude replace his **** then its already looking shakey

Good luck - these situations are of course super stressful. Trying to give you some objective perspective from someone not emotionally invested in this. Always makes me feel bad when I see people get screwed over. A lot of times it’s just because people are too nice and not used to this sort of scenario. Hopefully it all works out for you guys!

Ight so my pops was out at an event last weekend. And he went to the bathroom. Dude that was securing the bathroom was holding my pops up and put his arm out so that he couldnt go in. My pops confronted him about it then some other ***** popped my dad in the back of the head with a bottle (old man got stitches now). After that my pops and his boys ran after him into the parking lot but the cops got to him first so my dad and his homies couldnt do him nothing. Pops pressing charges and lil ***** sitting in jail right now (he looked like he was around my age). Old man had to call off dudes that was ready for the work because anything that would've happened to buddy they wouldve traced it back to him. 2nd time in a span of 2 months someone did him wrong (wasnt involved in this one) he NEEDS to be compensated

Is this gonna be on Judge Judy?

I tried reading the OP but got frustrated ( I can feel OP's anger and frustration through the text given the situation) maybe I'll come back and read it.

Is this gonna be on Judge Judy?

I tried reading the OP but got frustrated ( I can feel OP's anger and frustration through the text given the situation) maybe I'll come back and read it.
Lol

Back
Top Bottom