Rigged in sports?

Once I saw Conor McGregor lose to Nate Diaz, I knew the UFC wasn't rigged.

He had every reason to win that fight, and got beat.

sport
spôrt/
noun
noun: sport; plural noun: sports

an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.
"team sports such as baseball and soccer"
synonyms: (competitive) game(s), physical recreation, physical activity, physical exercise, athletics; pastime
"we did a lot of sports"

Last edited:
NFL, definitely. Too many "stories".

I think the NBA is manipulated.

I cant really speak on any other sport.

Why don't you try telling that to owen harts family you heartless sick bastard.
laugh.gif

"it's still real to me gaddamn it!" *wipes tears.

People just can't accept that their teams are trash so thinking things are rigged makes them feel better

scores can be manipulated in team sports

individual competitions can definitely be rigged 

"in the 5th, your *** goes down...say it"  

Happens all the time in soccer especially in poor countries and when they get caught players get suspended/banned and it goes away for a few years but always flairs back up. Nonstop cycle. Never ends because its so easy to fix.

ain't no rigging in the ufc... if you really watch fights you should know any ******* thing can happen once you step in that cage. and those upsets are nowhere close to tyson-douglas if we talking about history.

I just love how yall talk as if yall KNOW that there isn't foolery going on in your favorite sport.

"If you watch it you can tell" nah, no you can't. You don't know WHAT is going on man. LOL

ain't no rigging in the ufc... if you really watch fights you should know any ******* thing can happen once you step in that cage. and those upsets are nowhere close to tyson-douglas if we talking about history.

nah, it's just as corrupt as boxing. would not be surprised if some of these knockouts, were just guys taking a dive. there's too much money and greedy folks involved in the fight gm. still fun to watch.
it may not always be so obvious, but like many have said, guys can be influenced for the right amount. not always about wins/losses

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom