Rihanna delivers the ether

RustyShackleford

Supporter
Sorry if already posted, saw this on neogaf. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Not a single damb 

LINK

-You dudes got me shook. So I took down the pic 

Banned

I figured this would be more twitter nonsense. This is not ether. No more funnier when she made fun of one of those fat girls that said something about her.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Banned

I figured this would be more twitter nonsense. This is not ether. No more funnier when she made fun of one of those fat girls that said something about her.
rihanna trying to hard to act like she doesn't card. taking the tyler the creator route.

I feel like Rihanna does these kinds of things because she knows her singing career is lacking ...

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

I feel like Rihanna does these kinds of things because she knows her singing career is lacking ...
Bruh, you're talking about one of the biggest pops stars out. Be serious.
Ya'll read into all this stuff too much. Rihanna says something nice ya'll will call her fake. She says something edgy and its "contrived badassness." Who really cares? Let these celebs cook lol.

She's getting trashier by the minute.  That see through shirt she wore to dinner one night was better though.  You could see her nips.

I don't even like Rihanna anymore. She tries so hard to be a bad girl. The stuff she tweets and all her photos of her smoking weed. She also said "I'll never pose nude, My mother raised me with standards" lololol  Sit the +!# down *!!@@.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Ya'll read into all this stuff too much. Rihanna says something nice ya'll will call her fake. She says something edgy and its "contrived badassness." Who really cares? Let these celebs cook lol.

In terms of her singing career I don't think you know what you are talking about sir, She has lackluster sales and on her last tour they were thinking about cancelling dates because they couldn't fill the seats...

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/slow_going_for_rihanna_tour_7mP3MdUhYJQQKzKQQnHMrN

http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/rihanna-and-mary-j-blige-album-sales-look-low-11-26-2011

Originally Posted by RavageBX

In terms of her singing career I don't think you know what you are talking about sir, She has lackluster sales and on her last tour they were thinking about cancelling dates because they couldn't fill the seats...
Her album is pushing 2x Platinum.
What are you talking about sir?

Back
Top Bottom