Rihanna delivers the ether

Outta hand
laugh.gif

People arguing in a Rihanna thread?  
laugh.gif

Seems like old times when there was arguing in random threads.

She has a radio friendly voice...but she is lacking vocal talents

Meh, it wasn't that bad, she still can get it
devil.gif

It does look like a tablecloth my grandma would buy tho.
f30902bca08911e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

I !!#$$*! love Rihanna. I personally think this is her real personality.. Jay-Z and co just had to tame her at the beginning of her career cuz she was so young.

I'm sure more people dislike her because she acts like this than like her. She just damn sexy and always has a blunt in hand.
pimp.gif

A lot of music stars don't exactly act classy.. and rihanna is one of the few females that don't. But I guess that makes her especially trashy cuz she's a girl?

She needs to sit down. If I thought this was her real self and she was like this from the go, I might not care but this new "persona" of hers screams attention $$#+$. She's trying way too hard and the only people who seem to like it are the diehards who have their head up her !++. Saw her at the Battleship premiere after-party and she looked stank as hell.

And she's a terrible live performer. FYI

Originally Posted by MissDivaDoll

Saw her at the Battleship premiere after-party and she looked stank as hell.

But she was on the red carpet and you were in the crowd watching her, though.

She needs to sit down. If I thought this was her real self and she was like this from the go, I might not care but this new "persona" of hers screams attention $$#+$. She's trying way too hard and the only people who seem to like it are the diehards who have their head up her !++. Saw her at the Battleship premiere after-party and she looked stank as hell.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

aww man female logic is hilarious. didnt know NT females hated ri so much

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

aww man female logic is hilarious. didnt know NT females hated ri so much
Nah, there's pics of her out there where she look like she don't smell right.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Saw her at the Battleship premiere after-party and she looked stank as hell.

But she was on the red carpet and you were in the crowd watching her, though.

No, read again. I saw her at the after party..meaning we were both there in the same room. I was in the VIP area at another actors table.

Back
Top Bottom