Riley Cooper is a FOOL!

Even as a term of endearment, its time to phase out the word. The history of the word is enough for me as a black person to dead all use of the word. 

Oh and in terms of Cooper, if his teammates decide they cant work with him anymore, he should be cut. If they can forgive him and move past it, a fine is enough

Last edited:
Marcus Vick put a $1000 bounty on him, we all know Marcus doesn't have $1000

Then he deleted his Twitter said his girl was making him delete Twitter, you know damn well Mike was like

"yo Marcus if you want me to make that next Kia Rio payment, delete yo damn Twitter"
lmao

lmao at a $1000 bounty tho . . . . lmao at $1000 being an incentive to dudes who get paid millions

Last edited:
Marcus is the most embarrassing little brother alive.

I know Michael gets tired of not only answering for his mistakes, but having to deal with questions about what his dumb *** brother is doing.

He spoiled that kid way too much.

I'm still wondering how almost 30 years after The Color Purple, she's doing The Butler instead of trying to bring empowering characters to screen.

so are you saying Oprah who's got her own tv network, and her own magazines, doesn't have impact empowering women of all races?
for Christsake that is a movie, not reality
If Oprah produced her own movies, she wouldn't have to play uncle tom roles.

so are you saying Oprah who's got her own tv network, and her own magazines, doesn't have impact empowering women of all races?

for Christsake that is a movie, not reality

Then this goes back to what Jay-Z said, because you're saying her presence is what matters. We should just be satisfied and inspired by what Oprah accomplished.

And OWN has a bunch of garbage on it, but hey she has her own network. Sort of like how Jordan has the Bobcats, the team is garbage, but he has his own team.
Her magazine isn't specifically for black women and definitely not for men.

Millions will rush to see The Butler, just like they went and saw The Help or a TP movie.

Has Oprah said anything about Fruitvale Station or Ryan Coogler? I know Spike has. She big him up like she did Tyler Perry's dress wearing?

Last edited:
Funny to me that NFL players are fine with sharing a locker-room with players that killed people, had DWI's, lied, cheat, raped and everything else but wont share a locker-room with a white dude who said the N word. Just crazy to me.

Then this goes back to what Jay-Z said, because you're saying her presence is what matters. We should just be satisfied and inspired by what Oprah accomplished.

And OWN has a bunch of garbage on it, but hey she has her own network. Sort of like how Jordan has the Bobcats, the team is garbage, but he has his own team.
Her magazine isn't specifically for black women and definitely not for men.

Millions will rush to see The Butler, just like they went and saw The Help or a TP movie.

Has Oprah said anything about Fruitvale Station or Ryan Coogler? I know Spike has. She big him up like she did Tyler Perry's dress wearing?
"[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]It's always funny to me how people expect Jay-Z and other celebs to do more for their community than the preacher they go see every Sunday."[/color]

Funny to me that NFL players are fine with sharing a locker-room with players that killed people, had DWI's, lied, cheat, raped and everything else but wont share a locker-room with a white dude who said the N word. Just crazy to me.
Who's a convicted murderer? 

Who's a convicted rapist?

I don't think any of his teammates said they would not play with Riley, they said they will put as much effort as they did before, but that's to the extent they will go. Nothing besides the field.

Who's a convicted murderer? 
Who's a convicted rapist?

I don't think any of his teammates said they would not play with Riley, they said they will put as much effort as they did before, but that's to the extent they will go. Nothing besides the field.

Donte Stallworth killed a person while driving drunk. Same with Leonard little....

You don't see the difference?

Would they take more offense from a player who stole from someone in college(say Doug Gottlieb) or someone who stole from a fellow player in the locker room?

"It's always funny to me how people expect Jay-Z and other celebs to do more for their community than the preacher they go see every Sunday."

It's nice you know how to quote troll.

You don't see the difference?

Would they take more offense from a player who stole from someone in college(say Doug Gottlieb) or someone who stole from a fellow player in the locker room?
It's nice you know how to quote troll.
Trolling, yes you do!

Your immaturity is amazing even for a troll.
yet you come in here and act like your word is gospel. belittle the people that share different opinions and discredit them by throwing random claims. you act and speak as if you are the saviour of all black people. you criticized those that are in power to do something for not doing anything, those that due or say something for not being black enough or loosing contact with the youth. you go to certain threads and state the they don't need to do anything and go to others and say they should but are not doing anything and yet you call me immature?

please ...

yet you come in here and act like your word is gospel. belittle the people that share different opinions and discredit them by throwing random claims. you act and speak as if you are the saviour of all black people. you criticized those that are in power to do something for not doing anything, those that due or say something for not being black enough or loosing contact with the youth. you go to certain threads and state the they don't need to do anything and go to others and say they should but are not doing anything and yet you call me immature?

please ...

You act like a female the way you rant and rave and beg for attention. You need a pet or a life.

Not devoting another day to you. I hope you get the help that you need.

I seems everyone pumped their brakes after he said it and was like......

View media item 524975
I read a comment that stated that it's the rich whites that are going after the PWT.

PWT are to rich whites as Marcus Vick is to Mike Vick.

Wow, so they showed cooper the video before it released. He ignored them. :smh: I don't think he's playing this season.

Last edited:

What's so crazy about it?

We all work with some unsavory people weather you know it or not. Just think of the people that worked with Ariel Castro.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom