RIP George Floyd

When white men strapped with assault rifles took over the state capital, he said the governor should sit and talk with them.

When a white police officer murdered an unarmed black man on video for the world to see, he said he'd have someone look into that.

When people rob from a Target after a white police officer murdered an unarmed black man, he said to shoot them.

If you can't see the difference, you're telling on yourself.

uu9tlyyzrl151.jpg

got my cdl at that school.

Randomly opened a live on facebook. Dude was in a strip mall showing how they looted and destroyed a school. Yet left a laundromat alone. Then pans to a crowd around a smoke shop stealing bongs and ****

thats ****boi ****. Im sure the agent provocateurs are out and about too

Fam..........his dude literally pulled the white guy Dave Chapelle joke 'I'm sorry, I didnt know I couldnt do that' :lol:

And they're just talking to him about it lol

No bro. no...the time is now to do what you want, we have a mask culture to hide your identity..

pull your mask up over your nose, fire on his ***, completely crush his **** and dip off in the shadows.

A few thoughts and some insights based on what I am reading here -

I grew up two blocks from where the murder happened (38th and 10th). Probably went to Cup foods at least once a day in the summers and on weekends. That Target was my Target. As a kid I used to go to that precinct for PAL. They would feed us pizza and take us to Twins games for free.

Minneapolis and Minnesota are like two separate places. The city itself is very diverse, outside the city is not. The people you meet who say they are “from Minneapolis” are usually from Apple Valley or Eden Prairie, and not actually from the city. Lake Street, where this is all going down, is very diverse. It’s not a white area or a black area, or a Hispanic area, it is pretty mixed. For the most part, people there are cool with each other. If you have only been to the airport and the mall, you did not go to Minneapolis.

I live in Florida now and it is interesting seeing the different takes online. Everyone down here is saying things like “I don’t agree with the murder, but why are they destroying their city?” while all my friends from Minneapolis, most of whom live in or grew up in that neighborhood, are saying “Burn this thing to the ground until justice is served.” From what I understand from my family in the area, it is not the “entire city” like people are making it out to be. Pretty much the businesses around Lake and Hiawatha, and then down Lake Street.

I don’t have any solution except that the DA needs to hurry up and press charges. Until then, it will continue. #AllFour

Last edited:
So armed cosplayers can brazenly defy public safety measures and storm state houses and militiamen can take over federal land for weeks at a time without much pushback yet unarmed protestors require the national guard to step in and have the commander in chief declaring open season on those 'THUGS'

Never change America :smh:

Why do I get the feeling that the protestors wouldn't be afforded the same courtesy if they themselves were packing....

Back
Top Bottom