RIP George Floyd

And let’s not forget “I never owned any slaves and none of you were slaves either”

OH, so you mean like this?

I know the history. You cannot seem to learn from it. You can keep throwing your sexy phrase at me all you want. But it still dont change the FACT that YOU are the one bitter about a period of time that YOU were not involved in. NOT me.

6ef.jpeg

OH, so you mean like this?

yes, as if slavery was soooo long ago and as if the previous generation has no effect on you.

it’s always the boot strap types. Or “I have it hard too”

everyone has it hard sometimes but that’s different from systemic racism and being a descendant of a slave.

Big change coming from you. Didn't you try and chime in with others then telling me that Malcolm had changed his tune about white people in America?

That was you, correct?
Don't really know what you're talking about. I don't have a problem with you. I just thought it was weird AF how you would come into the NBA thread and have LeBron vs Kobe arguments about race. You came off like a typical stan who is unreasonable when it comes to their favorite and least favorite players.

Don't really know what you're talking about. I don't have a problem with you. I just thought it was weird AF how you would come into the NBA thread and have LeBron vs Kobe arguments about race. You came off like a typical stan who is unreasonable when it comes to their favorite and least favorite players.
:smh:
You know exactly what I am talking about, now you are deflecting like Trump.

:smh:
You know exactly what I am talking about, now you are deflecting like Trump.
I'm not deflecting anything. I don't know what TF you're talking about like I said. I explained what my opinion of you was based on your actions. I thought you were a troll because that's how you came across. I'm not your enemy if you're looking for some kind of conflict.

I'm not deflecting anything. I don't know what TF you're talking about like I said. I explained what my opinion of you was based on your actions. I thought you were a troll because that's how you came across. I'm not your enemy if you're looking for some kind of conflict.
No, not looking for a fight, nor enemy. My question was simple. After you said to me that Malcolm changed after he went to mecca, and you said this because I continuously posted Malcolm's clips, you said to me that I only wanted Black people to be in power, so that Black people can do to them, what they did to us.

I am paraphrasing, not a direct quote.

Why the change?

How can you be a millionaire living in a mansion and claim your life was ruined bc of video where you're pointing guns at protestors? Let's not pretend his business associates aren't as racist and senile as this moron and will continue to work with him because they would've done the same in his shoes.

Gotta play the victim on tv for the MAGA crowd who was already in full support of him way before he went on tv to defend himself.

should read “I ruined my life being a ****ing moron”
Dude is so disingenuous, no one was even headed towards his house, and if you feel threatened you fortify yourself, you don't run out and show how easy of a mark you are. That said I bet a part of this is because of facebook or other social media and it's unwillingness to deal with misinformation, stoking irrational fear in people like this.

Dude is so disingenuous, no one was even headed towards his house, and if you feel threatened you fortify yourself, you don't run out and show how easy of a mark you are. That said I bet a part of this is because of facebook or other social media and it's unwillingness to deal with misinformation, stoking irrational fear in people like this.

you raise a really good point with social media enabling these behaviors and I’m wondering if these idiots will ever start blaming Facebook.

seems like grounds for a lawsuit 🤷🏽‍♂️

No, not looking for a fight, nor enemy. My question was simple. After you said to me that Malcolm changed after he went to mecca, and you said this because I continuously posted Malcolm's clips, you said to me that I only wanted Black people to be in power, so that Black people can do to them, what they did to us.

I am paraphrasing, not a direct quote.

Why the change?
I wish I could remember the exact conversation. I remember making a post about how it seemed like you disliked Kobe because he didn't hate white people enough for your taste. I still think your hate for Kobe and love for Bron is irrational, that hasn't switched up. I think I said something about how you seemed more anti-white than pro black. As far as I know Malcolm did change his perspective at least somewhat after leaving the nation and making his pilgrimage. Not sure what you're asking me.

I wish I could remember the exact conversation. I remember making a post about how it seemed like you disliked Kobe because he didn't hate white people enough for your taste. I still think your hate for Kobe and love for Bron is irrational, that hasn't switched up. I think I said something about how you seemed more anti-white than pro black. As far as I know Malcolm did change his perspective at least somewhat after leaving the nation and making his pilgrimage. Not sure what you're asking me.
My hate for Kobe?
I disliked Kobe Bryant's lack of action, and I am for the pro active stance that LeBron has, as I am with Kaep. Always have been. This has nothing to do with hate. None of that is irrational either, it is a matter of historical record. LeBron and Kaep to an even larger extent, have taken public stances, laying it on the line, when others had not.

On this site people love the Black athlete when he is silent, not talking about what it means to be Black, right JRepp23 JRepp23 ? Given the fact that players like Jordan, Bryant, Tiger Woods, made a racist like JRepp23 JRepp23 comfortable through their example? Discussing their lack of action from a Black perspective may look like a troll to the immature and brainwashed wanna be accepted mind, but it isn't.

Yes, I am anti White supremacy, and I hate the power and influence the white people gain from it.

more anti-white than pro black.

War is necessary
Ummhmmm.

Back
Top Bottom