RIP George Floyd

Black mayor
Black police chief
Majority black council
D61A2058-C0CD-412A-AA6B-AB7373C008CC.jpeg

literally did a full plank on that man’s head but I digress

I watched Your Honor too recently to think this man is going to do time.
Agenda's above Justice.

Hoping my gut is right and they throw the book at him. He needs to be made an example of.

yea I think this is one of those situations were someone needs to be sacrificed to keep the peace, which is an awful reason to provide justice in such a clear cut case. If I kneeled on someone's head until they died no one would care about the amount of drugs in that person's system. Im going straight to prison.

The jury is like half black or multiracial, I'm not getting my hopes up though but this is sort of promising.

There was an article that for the life of me I now can’t find a link to... but it detailed the juror’s responses to questioning during jury selection.

There’s too much cop sympathy on that jury and I really think that we have Rodney King part 2 on our hands here.

**Edit**

Found the article: What Jurors In Derek Chauvin’s Trial Think About Black Lives Matter, Defunding The Police, And The Protests For George Floyd

Last edited:
I feel like we need to look at this mother****er's face every so often, but I also get not wanting to so:

1617139823110.png

look at his cocky ****ing face. look how confident and self assured, even bemused by his onlookers questioning his actions.

it is the absolute image of injustice in action. his existence is obscene.

the proper outcome of his choices should have already unfolded.

everything he represents must be removed from a civil society.

I think George had dirt on him. They both worked at this club here. I’m sure scumbag cop was selling some white or something. Those cops that do security at clubs are always on something sketchy.
GF was one of the favored bouncers up there and the officer had a problem with GF getting paid more than him. Plus Chauvin was known to be rough with the guest. These guys were coworkers.

Back
Top Bottom