RIP George Floyd

Had no idea that Texas was like this.

Basically the cops can arrest someone for any reason (or no reason) at all...then use the arrest to search their car w/o probable cause.

Imagine if the Dad never showed up. :smh:

Very insightful video , I’m not gonna lie all these traffic stop videos make me question my rights sometimes , like am I even right ? Or do those cops make ish up on the fly as they see fit

You wouldn’t need the guard if you charged murderers with murder.

from What I saw here in mn they weren’t on anything anyways. They were handing out water to protesters while the police beat them.

national guard>>>>>>> police.

Had no idea that Texas was like this.

Basically the cops can arrest someone for any reason (or no reason) at all...then use the arrest to search their car w/o probable cause.

Imagine if the Dad never showed up. :smh:

Police have a ridiculous amount of discretion. Can basically turn anything into probable cause, reasonable suspicion, etc. The law books were written for them to manipulate as they see fit so they'll always be working within the boundaries of said laws.

Imagine what their version of these events would have been with no body cams?

That's why they should all be required to wear them.

Absolute disgrace. They continue to spit in the face of the black man. Some people claim if you elect certain DA's we would get more justice, but look at this. Michael Gravely ran as a democrat and here he is upholding ****ery. You simply cannot trust any of these criminals.

Absolute disgrace. They continue to spit in the face of the black man. Some people claim if you elect certain DA's we would get more justice, but look at this. Michael Gravely ran as a democrat and here he is upholding ****ery. You simply cannot trust any of these criminals.
I’m not gonna let this ish affect my mental health in 2021 but damn this is pure nonsense.
Anyways My folks in Georgia , go vote !! I want to give Joe Biden enough tools so I don’t hear any excuses whatsoever !!
Qualified immunity need to end , these dudes are moving like they know they’re untouchable

Nothing is ever gonna change unless qualified immunity is a thing of the past. You'd probably have a better chance of winning the lottery before that happens.

Wouldn't surprised me at all if we start seeing lots of Micah Johnsons popping up.

Why is Ben Crump always the lawyer for these cases? Is it because of his high profile? Are there no other qualified available options?

This mushmouth ***** Ben Crump stay losing. There’s got to be SOMEBODY else out there.....somebody.....anybody but this *****. I was hoping for justice for Jacob Blake and his family.

This mushmouth ***** Ben Crump stay losing. There’s got to be SOMEBODY else out there.....somebody.....anybody but this *****. I was hoping for justice for Jacob Blake and his family.

What is he losing? DAs don't do their jobs and leave the families high and dry. Without him they wouldn't see the bag. The system is designed to protect these scumbag cops. Until the laws change this will keep happening.

It's not up to Ben Crump for charges to be brought forth. That's for the DA.... The state has to perform investigations and gather evidence. Unfortunately, when have the DA and the police who work together, there rises a conflict of interest.

What is he losing? DAs don't do their jobs and leave the families high and dry. Without him they wouldn't see the bag. The system is designed to protect these scumbag cops. Until the laws change this will keep happening.
It's not up to Ben Crump for charges to be brought forth. That's for the DA.... The state has to perform investigations and gather evidence. Unfortunately, when have the DA and the police who work together, there rises a conflict of interest.

I know that Ben Crump is there for CIVIL matters for the family against the state in these matters, but just for the criminal process of helping to get charges against the officers from the District Attorneys office he appears to be rather unhelpful. If all Ben Crump is there for is to help the family get a bag that’s one thing, but if he’s there to help some how bring criminal charges from the local attorney’s office to police officers he’s the wrong ***** to call.

I know that Ben Crump is there for CIVIL matters for the family against the state in these matters, but just for the criminal process of helping to get charges against the officers from the District Attorneys office he appears to be rather unhelpful. If all Ben Crump is there for is to help the family get a bag that’s one thing, but if he’s there to help some how bring criminal charges from the local attorney’s office to police officers he’s the wrong ***** to call.

His high profile probably gets the family more $ which is a win. His main purpose is to do whatever to get the bag and to help put pressure on the DAs to pursue charges. The problem is that these DAs depend on these cops for their livelihood and they are simply shameless. Daniel Biscuit Boi Cameron is a prime example of just how shameless and corrupt these people are. Cameron spent his time trying to rig the game for the cops instead of getting justice for Breonna. These scums have everything they need to prosecute but they won't. I respect the heck out of Crump for what he's doing for these families. Without him your realitive is dead and you don't get anything.

Already knew what time it was when I read the words "National Guard.":smh:|l
I've found it shocking how protected cops are.

Hold them accountable and throw charges at ONE Cop...........

or have national guard come in, 50 cops on OT, and absolute chaos.

They continually choose the riot us against them angle.

They can put out a fire with ease but almost always choose the escalation method. I guess I'm not surprised

I've found it shocking how protected cops are.

Hold them accountable and throw charges at ONE Cop...........

or have national guard come in, 50 cops on OT, and absolute chaos.

They continually choose the riot us against them angle.

They can put out a fire with ease but almost always choose the escalation method. I guess I'm not surprised
It’s a never ending cycle but the system
Is telling us who’s more valuable to them !

It’s a never ending cycle but the system
Is telling us who’s more valuable to them !
There's no financial incentive to behave for many cops. 90% receive 60% of their salary in OT alone. To some degree, they want this. And when Blake sues and wins, it's on the tax payers. When there are protests and cops are working 24/7, they're on double- triple time just banking it.

I think there's some disconnect. Many shooting can be justified in the simplest sense but who wants a trigger happy BAD DECISION maker partner? Who likes having bad coworkers?

Back
Top Bottom