RIP George Floyd

There's no financial incentive to behave for many cops. 90% receive 60% of their salary in OT alone. To some degree, they want this. And when Blake sues and wins, it's on the tax payers. When there are protests and cops are working 24/7, they're on double- triple time just banking it.

I think there's some disconnect. Many shooting can be justified in the simplest sense but who wants a trigger happy BAD DECISION maker partner? Who likes having bad coworkers?

It’s not about bad partner / bad coworkers , it’s all about protecting that thin blue line .

5CEFA2BD-CA97-4943-A2EC-1FF8B4C4E6A5.jpeg

police reform bill out of Illinois, of course these pro cop folks are trying to stop it .

• Requires In custody death reporting to AG
  • Requires statewide use of force policy
  • Eliminates prison gerrymandering
  • Eliminates Qualified Immunity for police officers, making them civilly liable to siren chasing trial lawyers
  • Eliminates Officer’s rights to Collectively Bargain, creating a “special class” of public employee who does not have these rights in Illinois
  • Eliminates impartial arbitration over burdensome residency requirements
  • Allows for unrestricted and ungoverned disciplinary policies of law enforcement officers
  • Prohibits departments from taking advantage of cost saving federal surplus programs or allowing the purchase of certain “militaristic” equipment
  • Allows officers to be punished or fired based on anonymous and unsubstantiated or unverifiable complaints-no sworn affidavits
  • Creates a co-responder model for social workers with corresponding grant funding from ICJIA
  • Mandates that those unsubstantiated and unverified complaints be kept to be used against officers forever, with no destruction and no limits on how they can be utilized to inflict harm on officers
  • Substantially increases both initial and ongoing education requirements with no money to pay for the increased costs and no assurances that the courses will even be offered
  • Mandates the use of body cameras by all departments for every officer with no money to pay for the cost of those cameras and 20 cut in LGDF funding if you don’t
  • Significantly increases the training requirements for those going through the academy and those that are already certified-provides NO money to do this
  • Defunds any department that does not comply 100% with the draconian requirements of the legislation
  • Eliminates funding for law enforcement agencies
  • Requires reporting to National use of force registry
  • No more suspending driver’s license for traffic violations
  • COMPLETE ban on chokeholds and anything above the shoulders regardless of threat of serious bodily injury or death
  • Eliminates Cash Bail

There are certain things I don’t really agree with on this bill
but I thought most of these things were regular law enforcement requirements.

Stephen Jackson Reveals Kyrie Irving Bought George Floyd’s Family a Home

While appearing on an episode of Etan Thomas' The Rematch podcast, Stephen Jackson revealed Kyrie Irving bought a house for George Floyd's family.

Jackson knew George Floyd personally, and has been a big proponent for fighting for justice regarding police brutality in America. He also committed to helping raise Floyd's daughter Gianna following the 46-year-old's murder at the hands of the Minneapolis police department. When the topic of raising Gianna came up, Jackson said she's been getting a lot of love and support from people all around the world.

"I'm just continuing to do what I said I was going to do; I said I was going to be my brother's keeper and take care of his daughter and make sure that her next days are her best days," Jackson explained. "A lot of my friends [have helped]. Kyrie Irving bought them a house. Lil Wayne's manager bought them a Mercedes Benz. Barbra Streisand gave them stock in Disney."

While he didn't provide much more in the way of details, he made it clear that Irving wanted to help out, even if he recently had to forfeit over $800,000 of his salary after breaking COVID-19 safety protocols. Jackson went on to say he believes God "blessed" Gianna and that despite what she's been through she's feeling happy. "We're just waiting for this trial to get out of the way, so she doesn't have to keep reliving the situation and she can go about living her life."

Can't believe this guy did this instead of dribble a basketball.

Stephen Jackson Reveals Kyrie Irving Bought George Floyd’s Family a Home

While appearing on an episode of Etan Thomas' The Rematch podcast, Stephen Jackson revealed Kyrie Irving bought a house for George Floyd's family.

Jackson knew George Floyd personally, and has been a big proponent for fighting for justice regarding police brutality in America. He also committed to helping raise Floyd's daughter Gianna following the 46-year-old's murder at the hands of the Minneapolis police department. When the topic of raising Gianna came up, Jackson said she's been getting a lot of love and support from people all around the world.

"I'm just continuing to do what I said I was going to do; I said I was going to be my brother's keeper and take care of his daughter and make sure that her next days are her best days," Jackson explained. "A lot of my friends [have helped]. Kyrie Irving bought them a house. Lil Wayne's manager bought them a Mercedes Benz. Barbra Streisand gave them stock in Disney."

While he didn't provide much more in the way of details, he made it clear that Irving wanted to help out, even if he recently had to forfeit over $800,000 of his salary after breaking COVID-19 safety protocols. Jackson went on to say he believes God "blessed" Gianna and that despite what she's been through she's feeling happy. "We're just waiting for this trial to get out of the way, so she doesn't have to keep reliving the situation and she can go about living her life."

Even if we're UNARMED, they're still killing us out here. Stay safe....

RIP Patrick Warren, Sr.

Last edited:
Soon as things calmed down . They used that opportunity to sweep it under the rug

I remember this. Weren't there cops protesting/hanging out at the jailhouse when the cops were initially arrested? They posted bond for them and everything. It's all about pressure and them saying we'll strike if there are charges against these guys. Why would you want bad apples in your crew? It's this us against them military enemy mindset that is creating this behavior. No stopping them now sadly.

I remember this. Weren't there cops protesting/hanging out at the jailhouse when the cops were initially arrested? They posted bond for them and everything. It's all about pressure and them saying we'll strike if there are charges against these guys. Why would you want bad apples in your crew? It's this us against them military enemy mindset that is creating this behavior. No stopping them now sadly.

yes sir , they were outside saying that they support them lol this whole country and justice system is a** backwards. You have Police Unions donating to District Attorney Elections , Governors etc

Back
Top Bottom