RIP George Floyd

What does the military ever do besides shoot at civilians? They're only deployed for the purpose of destabilizing a nation.
Correct.

Military gets orders from a government to conquer another coutry so corporations who lobby to these government politicians get to reap the monetary rewards.

In this case, military is there to protect the assets of those same corporations.

Ole bish *** Matt Gaetz revealing the plan. Y’all stay safe.

And Bill Barr letting it slip. They’re looking to give Trump and the military the listence to track and murder anybody who disagrees with them. Can broadly label whoever “terrorist” and monitor/“hunt” them. Another step to full blown fascism.

I'm seriously outraged right now. I was in a meeting and somebody really tried to justify George Floyd's death. They ended it with "I guess he met his match" I'm at a complete loss for ****ing words.

HR should be called immediately....I would say kick their teeth in but then you would lose your job and get charged.

What was his point? Killer Mike and TI should try to get whatever they can get their hands on. Tyler Perry too. Buckhead is still largely white owned and occupied and they aren’t giving up that real estate so you might as well snatch what’s available over west. These guys are trying to start more black businesses within the communities. From what I’ve seen the protesting is what it is, people against police brutality. The rioting and looting is bored kids who’ve been home too long and unemployed adults upset at the world at how quick the bottom fell out from under them.
His thing is capitalism is wrong to an extent no matter if it's black or white

And Bill Barr letting it slip. They’re looking to give Trump and the military the listence to track and murder anybody who disagrees with them. Can broadly label whoever “terrorist” and monitor/“hunt” them. Another step to full blown fascism.

whew boy they bout to get that 5G poppin

The Division coming soon

1591044272052.png
1591044275430.png
1591044278651.png
1591044293627.png
1591044296657.png

ALWAYS been like this with the Latin Kings.

Whole reason Bloods were started in NY.

Latin Kings were running Rikers and treated black people worse than the Aryan Nation.

Now Bloods in NY are washed...NO WAY Tekashi could have EVER got on with the NY Bloods of the 90's.

When I hear people say "People of Color"...

giphy (1).gif

Last edited:
These curfews are dumb. If someone’s breaking into a store I’m pretty sure they don’t give a damn about a curfew. This must be for kids living at home who get stopped at the door by their parents.
No it's so they crack heads without as many watchful eyes...

Plan been revealed for years now. Lot of people thought it was just crazy talk tho

Military isn't allowed to shoot on American soil Or be used against the American population. So the president can have them outside the White House so nobody tries to rush in and kill him or whatever his reasoning is, but the second they start shooting into a crowd bc they feel "threatened" it's game over.

This is where the Secret Service comes into play. Those cats will light your *** up with impunity. If someone crosses the line that gets them involved, all bets are off.

Back
Top Bottom