RIP George Floyd

Does the concept of self-defense confuse you or something?

was so lost on the relevance :lol:

Most prostitutes in jail should be released honestly.

The majority of the ones locked up were forced into the life, pimped, or suffer from severe addiction & mental trauma.

hit the nail on the head. and mostly all nonviolent offenders at that.

Criminalizing poverty is disgusting. I support small business :smokin free them and all nonviolent drug offenders.

only thing I disagree with on their list is the death penalty. some people.... they just gotta go.

Most prostitutes in jail should be released honestly.

The majority of the ones locked up were forced into the life, pimped, or suffer from severe addiction & mental trauma.
Thought this was a known fact but instead of asking for all these **** to be released (that most will end up right back to the streets) why not ask for prison reform and to end private owned prisons and banks and ect ect

7g5twc11wv751.png

Thought this was a known fact but instead of asking for all these **** to be released (that most will end up right back to the streets) why not ask for prison reform and to end private owned prisons and banks and ect ect

That's mainly what points 7-10 seem to be oriented towards but I'm not exactly sure how much a puritanical based society like the US is ready to have a conversation about decriminalizing the oldest profession in history is tbh

Just gonna say that it's worked rather well for the more progressive countries that have had those kinds of discussions

This is why I have a healthy distrust of ALL white people.
They've weaponized Jesus.
They've weaponized King.
They are trying to weaponize Malcolm.
They've weaponized the word racism, to make it seem as if Black people can actually be racist, with Black people no longer having a term that exclusively depicts what happened to us, through white supremacy.

If this country is at its end, then good riddance.

Back
Top Bottom